Risen Chapter 2 Gear Question?

six30two

Watcher
So I visited with the Inquisitor, blah blah, Chapter 2, got teleport stones for the Inquisitor, Harbortown, and the Bandit camp.

In Harbortown, I noticed the smith was selling a shiny metal helmet that, apparently, is the City Guard armor.

So, 3 questions.

1. Other than Stormwind/Souldrinker, are there any other unique weapons in the same spirit as the aformentioned? Any neat axes or other weapons that one could track down and reforge? Or just those two swords?

2. As a bandit, what armors do you have access to, and when? Do they correspond STRICTLY with your title with the Don? (i.e. Worker/Hunter/Fighter etc) Or can you get them other ways?

3. Having JUST visited with the Inquisitor, where I am in the storyline, can I get ahold of city guard armor to match the helmet I found? If so, where and how? Is it sold? Can I find it somewhere? Can I quest it somehow? Or do I just get it from the Don for quest-related rewards (see question above)?

For bandit armor, so far just have hunter, I have to assume I will get some better 'Fighter' armor soon after turning in the Crystals with the don (someone could clarify).

I would like to know where you found some city guard helmet..I only found a Leather helmet.

@Darundo
City guard helmet can be bought from the smith merchant in Harbor Town (Chapter 2 and beyond).

@six
1. The best weapon in the game is an axe at the very end of the game. It's part of the main storyline, and not something you can get outside the main quest. Other than that, I don't know of any special weapons (except the ones you mentioned that must be forged).

2. They always rely on your title, yes. Once you get a new title, you can buy a new armor straight from the Don.

3. Nope. You only get armor through titles, regardless of faction. Also, that armor is always sold or given by the one that gives you the new title.

You get one at the very end. It's part of the main quest. That one is free.

Back
Top Bottom