Mars - Review @Elder Geek

Whoever it was that recommended to pick up this game during the Steam sale. Thanks!

I recommend keyboard and mouse control. To change the on screen key prompts go to options->game->then change controller type to keyboard and mouse.

It took me a while to find that.

I enjoyed it when I played it a few years ago. Just like any Spiders game, it will not be a AAA experience, but I found it to be a solid and entertaining game with a setting that is not often used. It did have a lot of back and forth missions that got a little repetitive.

Bound by Flame was also good, though my one complaint on it would be the massive jump in difficulty for the final boss, way more than anything else in the game. I expect the final boss to be the biggest and baddest encounter in the game, but this was exponentially more difficult.

I will probably pick up Technomancer at some point too, but probably wait for a sale.

Whoever it was that recommended to pick up this game during the Steam sale. Thanks!

I recommend keyboard and mouse control. To change the on screen key prompts go to options->game->then change controller type to keyboard and mouse.

It took me a while to find that.

Yeah, same here. I'm enjoying it. Playing with K&M also.

It was a fairly solid game , littered with sterile RPG elements

Back
Top Bottom