World of Goo

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
You can, for one week, get WoG for whatever you think it's worth.

Thanks woges. I played the demo and liked it a lot. I know people will probably think I'm being a cheapskate, but I can afford 5 dollars right now and that is what I'm paying :)

I saw this on the Wii the other night, definitely worth checking out if you liked Lemmings type games.

saw this offer earlier yesterday and quickly grabbed it! a worthy game..

I'm up to chapter 3 now. I love how he keeps changing the rules. Just when you think you've figured out the best way to use the goo balls, he throws new ones in there. Also these physic puzzles he has come up with are always unique. Their difficult, but not so much to the point where I throw up my hands and shout "What the hell!" I've only come across one that I had to 'retry' at least 15 times before I figured out how to get past it.

Rock, Paper Shotgun have an article taking a look at the results of this sale.

That was an interesting article woges. Thanks for that. They made a ton of money on a gamble with people being honest/generous by paying more $0.01 and guess what it paid off in full. It was a gamble that luckily paid off.

I would of never bought this game if it had been more than $5.00 (what I decided I was willing to pay) because it's not in my favorite genre. It was cute and all, but not worth, imo, $20.00. They probably made a few sales from people like me who were willing to pay more than the ridiculouse $0.01, but not willing to pay 20 bucks. I wonder if this kind of marketing will catch on with other indies. Especially the older ones. I know there are a few titles out there that I wouldn't mind paying 5 bucks for, but I'm not willing to pay more than that.

The writer thinks I'm 'cute' because I chose a round number. :D

I picked it up for a $1. Cheapskate, I know, but I don't like risks.

I've been playing the hell out of it, so I'll probably go back and buy my brother a copy for a bit more.

There's been a few that have stumped me, but I've just skipped them.

Which ones? I've passed all of them except for the ones in the epilogue. Those are insanely hard.

Just a few scattered here and there. Mostly, I'm not spending much time on each one. Maybe 2-3 tries. One, I know the solution, but it's tedious, so I skipped it for now.

In Chapter 4 now, but I just started so I have no clue how hard they are.

Back
Top Bottom