Anyone played Challenge of the Five Realms?

Kordanor

Wastelander
Heyho!

I was just digging through ebay and stumbled over a game called "Challenge of the Five Realms", which is from 1993 and which is also available on Steam and GOG these days.

I was surprised how good and playable it still looks.

But it's one of these games I have never heared of before. Did anyone of you play it? Maybe even back in the days?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/..._Realms_Spellbound_in_the_World_of_Nhagardia/

I Played it dunno 20-30 years ago and found it quite good but I remember there was a scene where you had to look for a knight in the main quest and i took several months to locate him...... but that was before you could look up a walkthrough in the internet

I played this one a few months after it first released, it took quite a chunk of time to get through the whole game. Not sure I'd feel the urge to replay it these days, but I recall having a good time with it during the initial play.

Cool, so at least some of you played it back then. I feel like the graphics look a bit more shareware-like, but from videos it still feels suprisably playable and "modern".

Yeah games like this, Lands of Lore and a few others I've no problem at all getting back into, at least graphics-wise. The palettes and such suit me just fine, so long as the story is good and the combat enjoyable, that's really all I need.

I vaguely remember playing it when it first came out, I liked the title which is why I bought it. Unfortunately, my remembrances of the actual game have faded into the sands of time and old age!! :(

Back
Top Bottom