CRPG Bundle on sale now!

The Cave of Sorrows game rips off an RPGMaker mod/campaign called The Red Hand of Doom. Don't scoff that it uses RPGMaker, if you actually look up the original mod it is a very deep, tactical RPG. I actually wish the person who made that mod would finish it and/or make a proper game. I loved what I saw from it (when playing the Cave of Sorrows rip-off, that is), as it has an even deeper D&D 3.5 implementation than ToEE! No lie.

I tried contacting the original creator but never heard back from him. I think his goal was to release a free mod campaign which is why he used assets from other games (like NWN sound effects and music, etc..) But if he would take that game and make his own or use available legal assets, I'd support it for sure.

Go look it up. Very deep D&D stuff there, but also FUN. I was sad when I discovered the truth about Cave of Sorrows and how they just 100% stole The Red Hand of Doom.

My friends and I have been working a on party-based isometric game that uses the AD&D Second Edition ruleset. It features most of the D&D classes and a lot of the classic D&D monsters. It's going to use a RTwP combat system.

It takes place on the Sword Coast and centers around the "Iron Crisis", but it's actually much deeper than that. You'll start out in the fortress of Candlekeep and travel to places like Beregost, the mines of Nashkel, and eventually the great city of Baldur's Gate as you uncover a conspiracy that will affect the entire region!

I just can't think of what to call it…

You stupid idiot for claiming me 100% real game is not real game.

All original art done by me on pinterest app 100%. You ahter that goes every place to lie about my 100% real app game that everyone knows in 100$ real. If no, why on itchyo?

I hjate you you troll lie about my game.

Only $500 on kicktesterter this time, not like last time which is different 800x500 game.

Has someone hacked Lucky's account? This does not sound, or read like him at all!!

spider-meme-20.jpg

Only known mockup of Jack Kirby's original design for Spider-Man as remembered by Steve Ditko

tumblr_lj57j5pbtg1qc63ooo1_500.jpg

My friends and I have been working a on party-based isometric game that uses the AD&D Second Edition ruleset. It features most of the D&D classes and a lot of the classic D&D monsters. It's going to use a RTwP combat system.

It takes place on the Sword Coast and centers around the "Iron Crisis", but it's actually much deeper than that. You'll start out in the fortress of Candlekeep and travel to places like Beregost, the mines of Nashkel, and eventually the great city of Baldur's Gate as you uncover a conspiracy that will affect the entire region!

I just can't think of what to call it…

That sounds like the OP's new game, Cave of Baldur's Sorrows. Coming soon, along with seven other RPGs in the next 2 months.

Can't wait for that bundle! :D

Back
Top Bottom