Kingdom Come - Patch 1.3

I’ll be employing my standard rule of giving any games that don’t end in the word souls 6 months to a year to mature.

Looking forward to this one though. When it’s all ready.

"Wild Hunt" doesn't end with the word "souls"… :biggrin:

For those still waiting for more patches before buying:
https://wccftech.com/kingdom-come-deliverance-1-4-cool-new-stuff/
Patch info time! 1.3 for consoles is being certified. Early next week (if everything goes according to plan) we will release 1.3.4 for PC which will fix random events and add some cool new features. Approx week later we will release 1.4 with lots of bugfixes and cool new stuff.
I don't think the article "what should Bethesda learn from KCD" was talking about this kind of postrelease support. Sadly.

Note that while random encounters not appearing was an occassional bug, instead of fixing the patch 1.3 destroyed them completely. Now they won't appear for almost everyone upon starting a new playthrough, thus the hotfix next week.

Last edited:
Map sellers, loaded dice sellers and riddler no.
Mercenaries, wannabe knight, traders in need of direction, corpses, ambushes and beggars yes.

The forum is going crazy atm as it seems.

Never had these (besides of the riddler, which I had twice with extremely stupid and easy "riddles").

But I had more corpses, meetings with pseudo-knights and ambushes than I can count. During the last 10 hours or so I just avoided all random events when quick traveling.

Only first riddles are easy.

Back
Top Bottom