Pricewatch!

Anything that requires linking my great old games or steam account to, I avoid like a plague. Why on earth would you ever need that information, save to do something nefarious? No thanks!!

No, thanks. So far I only trust GOG, Steam, Fanatical, and Humble.

I am using the Steam Guard service. How should I deal with that?

If you have your Steam Guard enabled, you will be asked to type in the code sent to you by Steam via email or mobile app.

This is not a linking procedure using API!
When you use the steam API to link your account to a site you do not use your authentication, this procedure " Cloud Activation" sound more like how account jacking was used a few years back, but with some fancy word like "cloud" put in.
I wold avoid it.

GOG.com is turning 10 years-old and they'll do a 10th Anniversary Giveaway. You can choose what game will be given away (the options are Shadow Warrior 2, Superhot and Firewatch).

Cast your votes!

Last edited:
Free games for twitch prime members this month. Note if you have Amazon prime then you also have twitch prime.

Darksiders Warmastered Edition (WIN)
Sanitarium (WIN)
SOMA (WIN)
System Shock: Enhanced Edition (WIN)

https://www.twitch.tv/prime

Note if you have Amazon prime then you also have twitch prime.

Wow - I didn’t realize that! Thanks!

UPDATE: I had a Twitch account, and signing in with my Amazon Prime account allowed me to link the accounts, so now I get all the benefits. Cool stuff!

Last edited:
Wow - I didn’t realize that! Thanks!

Every month they give out free games. I have about 20 games so far. Yes you need another client but still its "free" :)

At one point they were giving away even Elex at release so its worth keep an eye out for.

I got an email to get Humble Monthly subscription for $4 this month as a new subscriber (going back to $12 next month). Not sure if that is a generally available thing or just for email newsletter subscribers? You get Overwatch and Dungeons and something else free for starters, so it is a solid deal regardless!

I got one saying it was free if you subscribe for 3 months; but alas i have no interest in the known games this month so passed.

I got an email to get Humble Monthly subscription for $4 this month as a new subscriber (going back to $12 next month). Not sure if that is a generally available thing or just for email newsletter subscribers? You get Overwatch and Dungeons and something else free for starters, so it is a solid deal regardless!

If anybody is interested in Overwatch (no Steam key, Battlenet needed) write me PM.

First come, first serve!

Back
Top Bottom