What games are you playing now?

Wow wish I did as it would earn me the coveted RPGWatch Troll of the Year Award instead of Joxer who gets the award every year. Well looks like I have to level up now.:biggrin:
Yea, about that… I'm waiting for years now some famous codexian comes and blows my mind with trolling quality… Seems I'll die before it happens. Their fame seems undeserved.

By the way nice avatar Darth Tagnan. Did you get it from this site?

Link - https://drawception.com/game/jyc1w9Ng8q/darth-tagnan-of-the-imperial-musketeers/

Here's my favorite one.

jyc1w9Ng8q-4.png

I stumbled upon the "Dart Vacation" thread (which was an overall endearing read, btw) - and wanted to avoid being overly predictable and call myself "OldDArt" or "NewerDArt" ;)

So, I thought of an appropriate name and picture-googled it - and picked one of the first pictures.

I got lucky, because otherwise I would have to draw it myself :)

Did you have to read that? Uggh.
Okay I deleted because it's… Too personal. For those who missed it and now there is a reply, I said we have a guy here on board who draws stuff of, let's say dubious, quality. But it could be a matter of taste.
https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38978

Did you have to read that? Uggh.
Okay I deleted because it's… Too personal. For those who missed it and now there is a reply, I said we have a guy here on board who draws stuff of, let's say dubious, quality. But it could be a matter of taste.
https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38978
Don't invoke that name Joxer or we'll be subjected to Apple Indoctrination(TM).:police:

You might be surprised how quickly you adjust to the visuals once you start playing it. Of course it helps that I like the setting and find the game world interesting enough.

I'm not going to start playing pixel art games on a regular basis, but HLD is pretty decent especially if you're a fan of post-apocalyptic fiction.

I don't know, from what I've seen, it's just repulsive.
Also, can you guys get a room? Or a dedicated "Welcome back (again)" topic?

If you think it looks that bad, I won't try to convince you otherwise. I'm finding it quite enjoyable though.

Yeah, the thing is, I have a big backlog which I'm trying to shorten. I'm spoiled by choice since there are many games that attract me both visually and otherwise. Maybe I give it a try when I get rid of the backlog.

Anyway, the thing I'm trying to play right now is The Witcher 1. For a long time it did not appeal to me since I didn't like I have to play a predetermined character. But I bought it on a sale and decided to try it. I was pleasantly surprised. But I never finished it and I lost my save so I have to replay it from beginning. I'm now bothered by small bugs and quirks of the game (the engine, actually), and the experience is not the most pleasant. But, I am determined to play it through since I've tried the second one and most of those quirks seem to be gone (new engine, eh). And I just can't start from the second one since I also want to play the third one, too (obviously), and I want it to be a complete play-through with save transfer.

What's FIFA and where/why/when do you watch ?
Huh what's the World Cup and Fifa? You see to me football is the NFL where big barbarians hurt each other in modern blood sports to score forty points a game.:p
He means the World Cup that's ongoing.
US didn't qualify, so probably why it's not on your tv :p
Yes because according to the internet the US lost to Trinidad and Tobago, and this is the first time since 1986 apparently. So I see nothing wrong with missing one year.

So are we all ready for some Monday Night Football.

Last edited:
Anyway back on topic again I'm still playing Ash of God, As I said above each game changes based on your dialogue choices, lack of resources, and deaths in battle.

I'm probably at the half-way point and find I love playing this game. with Banner Saga 3 coming out soon I'll probably replay the first two games, and finish the trilogy.

Silly peoples, football = soccer! NFL =nfl, CFL= cfl, rugby=rugby, etc. Hockey = THE sport of champions!!! Although I also refer to NFL as pigskin at times. =p

Oh. I don't watch tv. I thought it was one of those odd games he sometimes play that I never heard about .... People watch sports on tv? Isn't that kind of boring - i mean wouldn't it be more fun to just play ?

He means the World Cup that's ongoing.
US didn't qualify, so probably why it's not on your tv :p

I declare the people that played the unpatched Andromeda officially crazy. I can skip (after 2s) the planet transitions and it already annoys the hell out of me. People that sat through the full transitions must have a deep sadistic nature. Or was it a day 1 patch?

It was not day1 patch. It was in the next one, IIRC 4 days post release.
It wasn't frustrating especially during first playthrough, but on the second playthrough you really don't want to repeat all those cutscenes all over again.

Back
Top Bottom