ELEX 2 - 10 Years of THQ Nordic

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
THQ Nordic are celebrating their 10th anniversary on September 17 - new info about ELEX 2 will be revealed:

10 Years of THQ Nordic

To celebrate our 10th anniversary, we are throwing a digital party! Join us for the first, official THQ Nordic digital showcase event on September 17th at 9 pm CEST / 12 PM PST / 8 PM BST / 10 PM MSK on YouTube, Twitch, and Steam.

The showcase will be hosted by Geoff Keighley, executive producer and host of The Game Awards, and will feature six new games. Witness the return of legendary franchises and sequels to beloved games. We hope you are ready, kids!

Additionally, we will also release new information and footage for our upcoming games, ELEX II and Expeditions: Rome. If you tune in early, you might also get a glimpse of what our friends at HandyGames have been up to!

All content creators are invited to co-stream the showcase on their own channels. THQ Nordic is cooperating with Twitch and YouTube to make sure that all licensed music can be part of the stream. If you'd like to participate or have any questions, please reach out to: contentcreators@thqnordic.com
Thanks Pladio!

More information.

In addition to more ELEX 2 info, another two upcoming announcements have been confirmed via GeForce Now listings.

THQ Nordic will apparently announce a new Outcast and Titan Quest 2 at their September 17th event.

So, looking at the original announcement of the show.

[FONT=&quot]
…we're at two down, four to go :) .[/FONT]
Yeah read this in another forum thread now nobody get in a hissy fit about how dare this guy post this, but are they really confirmed as data-mining is not confirmation.

So sorry it's still rumor at this point until its officially announced.

Link - https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeak...king_geforce_now_reveals_god_of_war_2018_for/

@Moriendor We'll see I as stated above I will wait for offical confirmation.:lol:

Anyway THQ Nordic is well know to milk dead franchises for easy money.

Not all of them them are good games either.:p

Has there been any news on the Gothic Remake since that demo?

Expeditions Rome yeah we all know about that game already.

Titan Quest 2 makes sense since the expansions sold well from THQ Nordic.

The Guild 3 was already announced and has been in Early Access for years already.

Red Faction Evolution I remember reading about it but after E3 2019 there was no news.

There was a Spell-force Remake announcement a few weeks back as well.

Do they own Shadowrun? I remember Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown.

Kingdoms of Amalur is getting new DLC.

They better give an ELEX 2 release date as well.:cool:

Apart from Spongebob and only a mere few other seconds, I only saw violence in that trailer.

That Spongebob game loks really out of place there.

Not much except that it has gone into full development and that they are considering to make it more of a remake than a reimagining.

Interesting. I wonder if that's due to fans complaining about the demo being too different from the original game. Personally, I liked the idea of a reimagining. I want more than just a graphical upgrade.

I'm also very interested in seeing what this Outcast related announcement is going to be. I wasn't aware THQ owned the rights to that IP.

THQ Nordic - 10 Iconic Titles (Jess McDonell)

To celebrate our 10th Anniversary, Jess takes a look at 10 iconic THQ Nordic titles of the past. What's your favorite THQ Nordic game? Let us know in the comments below!

The stream hasn't started yet about an hour till it starts.

The video above was just a look at some of their best games.

I'll post the trailers as they air them.:)

First new game was the Destroy all Humans 2 remake.

Second new game was Outcast 2.

Third game show off was Expeditions: Rome.

Fourth game was a new racing ATX game and Super power 3.

Fifth game shown off was Elex 2.

Sixth new game was Jagged Alliance III.

Back
Top Bottom