Underworld - Release Tomorrow

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We were informed that Swords and Sorcery: Underworld Definitive Edition will be released tomorrow, December 15th, which is a bit later than planned.

Swords and Sorcery - Underworld Definitive Edition was first announced for November 3rd, but our participation at the Paris Games Week brought a few necessary changes to light. Finishing the localization and a few bugs, but also and especially the need for a solid tutorial. People that tried to play without assistance quit more often than not, because the mechanics aren't something most people are familiar with.
In November they also went to the Paris Game Week, from which the below video was made.

More information.

It's free I think...

Me too. I bought the original game over Gamersgate, and that was replaced when the gold editon came out and now I have the gold edition. I'm assuming the gold edition will no longer be dowloadable and you'll get the definitive edition in its place.

I have no idea where I bought it though I know I did.

Yes the upgrade is free. It's the least i can do for the early supporters! :)

The Steam store page is up

http://store.steampowered.com/app/408400

And the launch trailer is up on YT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr-anHKQts0

I've had difficulty communicating with Gamersgate lately. I'm afraid there will be some delay getting the store updated. I also had talks with Gog but I have no definitive answer yet.

I'll be sending download links via email to those that got the previous version on the site shortly after the release (with a Steam key). If you don't get that email or no longer use that account we'll find a way to track it.

Thanks Myrthos!

That's good to hear! I bought my edition back in 2012 via the website.

That's good to hear! I bought my edition back in 2012 via the website.

Then you'll get an email sometime today or tomorrow ;)

Nice I got the game back in 2012 also and will have to replay it. Some of the patches messed the game up back then and I never finished it.

Félicitations, Charles !

I will be a proud owner of the "trilogy" (Underworld, Underworld Gold, and Underworld DE). :D

Good luck with GOG, it would be nice to have it there too.

If you got a previous version of Underworld on the site check your emails. Steam key and direct download included!

If you got it from Gamersgate my apologies for the delay. It'll be done!

Back
Top Bottom