Underrail: Expedition - Scheduled for July 22

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Underrail Expedition, a DLC for Underrail, will become available on June 22. You can also apply as a tester for the DLC.

We've been wrapping the DLC up and the development is finished now. We're moving into the final stages of testing. First we'll do some internal testing on the new version before releasing it to our testers (we're accepting additional testers now, so if you're interested apply here) and then finally releasing it for everybody on July 22nd 2019.
Thanks porcozaur.

More information.

Can't wait:excited:

Attachments

• Expeditions.jpg
    Expeditions.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 114
I was actually just thinking about this today and when the DLC would be out. Looks like I know what I'll be playing at the end of July now.

Jet-Ski DLC!

Turned out to be surprisingly nice! Waiting for the Christmas patched modded perfected version.

I'll be looking forward to seeing all this new content the next time I do a run through the main game. By that time, any and all nasty bugs/updates should have been completely dealt with.

Hopefully better quests with multiple solution paths.

bought it.

I'll wait for the obligatory first patch, but I'm definitely getting this. I've had Underrail for a few years but never got very far. I think it's time to give it another try.

I hope the DLC makes more builds viable. I heard that only a few builds were really good in the late-game. Is that true?

I'll wait for the obligatory first patch, but I'm definitely getting this. I've had Underrail for a few years but never got very far. I think it's time to give it another try.

I hope the DLC makes more builds viable. I heard that only a few builds were really good in the late-game. Is that true?

In the end game in those nasty caverns, most people said you almost had to have a stealth build. I had a sniper rifle build with grenade throwing for crowd control. I stopped playing in those caverns because it got annoying.

Jesus, I don't remember it being this hard, get into the tunnels and the rat things swarm....

In the end game in those nasty caverns, most people said you almost had to have a stealth build. I had a sniper rifle build with grenade throwing for crowd control. I stopped playing in those caverns because it got annoying.

Well snipers are supposed to be sneaky IRL, but even more in Underrail! In that game it's the build that relies the most on stealth (as you're basically a glass canon). Make a Mauler (two-handed/heavy armor) or a Juggernaut (assault rifle/heavy armor) if you want to go gun/hammer blazing.

Here's an example of a functional sniper build :

Back
Top Bottom