Serpent in the Staglands - A Giveaway

I own this, but I didn't play it much yet. I need to get back to it someday.

Lots of entries thus far. Nice to see!! :)

To those who don't win, I have a big surprise coming up as well. Stay tuned to my channels for more information - it's going to be SWEET!! :)

Lots of entries thus far. Nice to see!! :)

To those who don't win, I have a big surprise coming up as well. Stay tuned to my channels for more information - it's going to be SWEET!! :)

Is it a full back rub?

Sign me up!

I always intended to buy this game but when I saw this contest I hesitated for a long time to enter, since I always buy interesting "Linux/steamOS titles" that releases at the same time as the windows version at full price(I really want to show my appreciation to the developers).

Sadly, my good intentions didn't last all the way, I simply have too many "must buy" titles for my wallet to handle this autumn! ;-)

Hey everyone!

The winners have been drawn. The lucky winners who will be receiving a copy of this little gem are:

FunktionJCB
Kalafiorek
Skullguise
Fredtheinvisibleunicorn
Antmeister

Congrats to the winners! Keys coming shortly.

Thanks for entering everyone and stay tuned for more giveaways in the future! :)

Fluent never lets me win.

+ 1 backrub!

Fluent never lets me win.

Hahaha! :D Sorry, man. I was pulling for you!! :) There's always the next giveaway. :)

+ 1 backrub!

Since that would be impossible, the next best thing is going to happen. Stay tuned for the announcement sometime next week. :)

its over :lol:
didnt win :cry:

Stay tuned for more giveaways in the future. Definitely plan on doingn many more, with a few coming soon. :)

Congrats!

Usually I say that with a bit of grouchiness when I've lost yet another contest, but these developers I was really keen to give money to, so I hope you all have a great time!

Hey everyone!

I've decided to run a second giveaway for this game, for all of you who didn't win! Consider this post here the starting post for the new giveaway! All entries must be listed after this post to be counted. Winners will be drawn Friday the 18th and you must have 10 posts to enter. 5 more copies will be given away.

More info from my Steam Group:

I've decided to start another giveaway today (Monday) and thought that I would do a quick follow-up to the Serpent in the Staglands giveaway I recently did!

So, 5 more copies of Serpent in the Staglands are available to 5 lucky winners. This time, I'm going to do something a bit different. Pay attention, now.

I will be selecting 2 winners from the Steam Group here, 2 winners from RPGWatch.com, and 1 random winner from both sites combined. Got that?

In order to double your chances of winning, you can post once here in the Steam Group and once on RPGWatch.com. However, only entries with 10 posts or more on RPGWatch will qualify.

There we have it! Enter now and the winners will be drawn on Friday so you'll have the game to play for the weekend! Good luck to all!!

- Fluent

Back
Top Bottom