RAGE 2– Extended Gameplay Video

Awful news. Now I have to think about whether I want to play any of these games. Hum... well I will wait till closer to release.

Awful news. Now I have to think about whether I want to play any of these games. Hum… well I will wait till closer to release.
What's awful as I didn't say anything negative?o_O

Still scratching my head here sorry.:[

Every game will be released on multiple platforms not just Bethesda.net. It's a win for me as i hate that launcher, but I'm not interested in Fallout 76 getting a steam release.

I wasn't going to buy them on Bethesda; now I have to think about buying them - that's a negative !

Still scratching my head here sorry.:[

Every game will be released on multiple platforms not just Bethesda.net. It's a win for me as i hate that launcher, but I'm not interested in Fallout 76 getting a steam release.

I have to say I'm starting to lose interest. With every video they release, the game is starting to seem more outlandish and over-the-top. I'm not quite sure who they're trying to appeal to but it's not me.

I have to say I'm starting to lose interest. With every video they release, the game is starting to seem more outlandish and over-the-top. I'm not quite sure who they're trying to appeal to but it's not me.

I'm guessing 12 year-olds and streamers. But each new video certainly kicks me in the taste-nuts.

So we're both heading opposite ways: at first I disliked the idea of a RAGE sequel but now, after watching some videos, my interest is slowly increasing.

So we're both heading opposite ways: at first I disliked the idea of a RAGE sequel but now, after watching some videos, my interest is slowly increasing.
Me too it's a shame Bethesda can't make a Fallout with this engine. They claim it has to do with the engine cant render, or place all the many items like the creation engine.

Everything you need to know about RAGE 2! You know how most games have either guns OR cars OR open worlds OR superpowers? RAGE 2 says “nah” to OR and “hell yeah” to AND AND AND AND AND. RAGE 2 launches May 14, 2019!

Back
Top Bottom