The Outer Worlds 2 - Announcement Teaser Trailer

Gotta hand it to obsidian they nailed CGI trailers perfectly. With the larger budget from Microsoft, I look forward to playing a larger game world with many more improvements.

The trailer is actually hilarious in a good way. I have very tempered expectations for the real game though, after the huge disappointment that that Outer Worlds was for me. Gives the game more room to surprise me in a good way, and almost none to disappoint me again.

I would strongly suggest to spot Starfield announcement as well

Gotta hand it to obsidian they nailed CGI trailers perfectly. With the larger budget from Microsoft, I look forward to playing a larger game world with many more improvements.

Annnnnnd you can do it on game pass.....funny thing I backe Eituden Chronicles and it too is on gamepass. Don't mind backing it at all though.

Good for you our resident Gamepass PR mouthpiece.:lol:

Also Starfield is on Gamepass as well in-case you forgot to mention it.;)
I would strongly suggest to spot Starfield announcement as well
Starfield Full Presentation E3 2021

Bethesda finally unveiled new information on Starfield including the all release date which is set to launch in November of 2022!
Credit to me and JDR.:p

@HiddenX;

Funny trailer, I liked it. But obsidian is not going to fool me again: TOW 1 was boring as hell.

ToW left a bad taste in my mouth as well. I don't think it's terrible, but it definitely fell short of my expectations.

I'm not writing Obsidian off just yet though.

Personally I enjoyed the NPC's and the conversations. The game was seriously lacking on exploration and the limited variety of weapons, and armor though. Just my opinion.

Hard pass. Obsidian is turning into another Bioware apparently. The Outer Worlds had zero appeal to me, and that goes double for a sequel.

ToW left a bad taste in my mouth as well. I don't think it's terrible, but it definitely fell short of my expectations.

I'm not writing Obsidian off just yet though.

ToW was just the latest disappointment. Tyranny was not fun nor PoE2. PoE wasn't really good either, but I respect it because it started the cRPG renaissance. But just so you know, I say this with a heavy heart because Obsidian developed games that I love (e.g. KotR2, and FNV), including my favorite (NWN2).

YOU HEATHEN I NEED TO CLEANSE YOU IN FIRE.

tumblr_ms9pqoJ5Ix1so6usgo1_500.jpg

Alright caps unlocked I get your point. :)

Fun trailer and clever. I am the lucky one around here as I love POE1, POE2, played Tyranny 4 times through, and enjoyed Outer Worlds a great deal (played twice).

Over the years, however, I have learned I don't fit into the demographics of this place though, usually liking what most others don't and vice-versa.

Welcome to my world I hate about 50% of every new game announcements most of you fawn over. Most of the time I have 0 interest and the game gets universal applause.

With regards to Obsidian games I enjoyed all of them but get why others don't.

ToW was just the latest disappointment. Tyranny was not fun nor PoE2. PoE wasn't really good either, but I respect it because it started the cRPG renaissance. But just so you know, I say this with a heavy heart because Obsidian developed games that I love (e.g. KotR2, and FNV), including my favorite (NWN2).

Surprised you liked KotOR 2 and NWN 2 but not PoE 1 & 2. I think the PoE games are great. Haven't tried Tyranny yet.

Only thing of interest in the trailer was the rocket boots the figures were wearing; Obsidian bringing a some ELEX gameplay in to the series?
For what its worth, I had a lot of fun with the game and hope for some huge areas to explore.

Are you kidding? Tyranny was the best RPG that Obsidian has ever made and in my personal top5. One of the few I played twice.

100% agree. Tyranny is easily Obsidian's best game. It's a real bummer that it didn't get the love it deserved. I'd take a sequel to that over another PoE game any day.

I'm playing Tyranny right now, and while I think it seriously should have a turn-based option, I'm having fun with it. Except the next time I play I think I'm going to go full anarchist mode, as all the factions I've encountered to date seem like a steaming pile of d-bags. I'm not sure it's Obsidian's best game to date but it's well worth playing, for me PoE2 was the better game.

Back
Top Bottom