What games are you playing now?

I often play CS game 'cause the rules are super simple, but can allow very complex gameplay. There's a HUGE amount of mechanical skill involved, which means you keep improving as you play. Game sense and mind-games are a big factor as well. I often play with my team which I found on https://dreamteam.gg/csgo/players platform. It's very convenient and I hope that being in the team I will show good results.

CS games ?

I often play CS game 'cause the rules are super simple, but can allow very complex gameplay. There's a HUGE amount of mechanical skill involved, which means you keep improving as you play. Game sense and mind-games are a big factor as well. I often play with my team which I found on https://dreamteam.gg/csgo/players platform. It's very convenient and I hope that being in the team I will show good results.

What is counter strike? You beat up kitchen furnishings?

That sound very much like an advertising post.

The first Dark Souls

Dont know what happened, but i find it very easy on this replay, i mean even defeated S&O on my first try, couldnt believe it :))

Anyway, Anor Londo got more pleasant now :p
FLmy44S.jpg

Yeah I quite enjoyed the first Dark Souls game, have not played any of the others and doubt I ever will. That first one was memorable. Of course, that was a few years ago and I'm unlikely to ever replay it.

Still digging Alien Isolation, though almost so frustrated to lower the difficulty. Gemini exoplanet solutions was particularly tough probably cause of my overuse of the flamethrower. The more you stand up to the alien, the more often it shows up to dog you. It’s best not to fight it and avoid it. This is cool. An adapting in game AI, may be a first for me.

Wizardry VI, although I believe I've just messed it up so I can't continue without a restart. Damn single save slots! I fought a tough giant snake many times, finally killed it, and then automatically saved the game - forgetting that two of my characters had been poisoned. I don't seem to have any way of dealing with poison so they now die after a few steps and I'm stuck in a difficult area without two major characters. Arrrgh!! I might have a break and then try again from scratch, I'm enjoying it, just wish there was more than one save slot…

Edit: realised I had a resurrection stone! So I used it and brought one of the characters back to life. They came back still poisoned and low on health though, so they then just died again a few steps later. Ha ha dammit! Time for a break.

Last edited:
I'm playing wiz 8; played it 100 times before but haven't played in 2 or 3 years. After wiz 8 I think i will play last relevant. Been meaning to play it for years but finally....

Started playing Factorio. Reviews said it was addictive and they didn't mislead. Simcity crossed with a crash course in pseudo-engineering, it's pretty grindy but oh so very satisfying when all your machinations come together.

Fired up Wizardry VI again. Starting from scratch with the same party. According to Steam I've got ten hours under my belt, but I reckon 2 of those were spent rolling characters and a big portion of the rest was spent wandering around lost in the castle without an automap! Now I know roughly what I'm doing I think I can get back to the big snake fairly quickly, this time stocked up with as many status effect curing potions and gadgets as possible…

Yeah I'm sure I spent quite a few hours just rolling my squad for every Wizardry game I've played. Spending that time early can save you some frustrations later on!

Day two of Trails of Cold Steel part two, and I'd have to say this game is somewhat more difficult than the prior one. It ramps up quite unevenly as well, so you just never quite know when a certain fight will be several factors higher than the previous engagements. Makes you really think before each and every engagement, which of course just makes it all the better for me!!

I'm almost done with gathering party before venturing forth (only Jusis is still "unrecruited") and I have a different impression.

Playing the game on normal and I've noticed quite a few new game's "tricks":

- Nonmagic strikes now miss a lot, both from you and from trashmobs, but seems the game addressed evasion "exploit", there are no EVA boosting equipment to get, not early in the game at least. Means what? Well, the game ain't easy as the first one where I stacked EVA stuff on Rean then pwned almost everything. However equipping speed boosting stuff still works miracles and remains a viable option. Again, earlygame.

- Triple advantage seems impossible with Rean now so don't even bother. Seems however that using Fie while exploring instead (change on her with Alt) and then hitting trashmobs a few times usually does the trick now. Fie was my favorite character in the first game (yes, I suck, I know) but here she's a musthave in the party even if you won't use her actively in combat.

- Alisa remained a great CP battery (Heaven Gift, just don't forget to put gladiator headband on her) but pair her with "newcommer" Sharon (Tea Time), well OMG I know what I'll do if I ever play the game on nightmare. Those two in active party make a ridiculously overpowered combination, not to mention their default inbetween link is level 4!

- Is it just me or Eliott got nerfed hard making Emma now a better support/mage?

- In this game you have enough $ for equipment without grinding, just kill every trashmob on the map at least once. When it respawns, don't bother with it any more.

Other than that I have to say didn't have any problems anywhere, sometimes on bosses a partymember gets KOed but I don't care as it's still a win. And then I stumbled upon a big horned monkeylike boss (a sidequest just before you get to town with Jusis). He speeds up, heals and buffs STR on himself, on top of that has enormous amount of health - not to mention his hit causes faint like 100% chance. I couldn't win him till I returned to the town and bought myself faint preventing necklaces for everyone (had just one Citrus Bottle previously from loot).
A nice challenge I'd say, especially since now I couldn't rely on pumped up evasion. Not yet at least.

EDIT:
LOL
Well, fired up the game, entered Bareahard town (where Jusis is) and what I find in the first shop? EVA+20% jacket.
:evilgrin:

Last edited:
Yeah I cursed for a bit when I realized how nerfed the melee is from the prior game, then just found ways around it. I despise mages except for the standard healer-type, but what I do like about these games are that there are always options, if you keep your eyes and mind open!

One of products you earn $ by selling skins aka not a game but business.

Anyway… Trails of Cold Steel 2. Have to share some more impressions.

ToCS1 was a great game. ToCS 2 started as more of the same and I thought it'll remain like that, but this ain't TitS2 and this ain't Vogel cloning philosophy rubbish.
Managed to gather the party in order to venture forth. Rescued the princess. Got me a bike and a flying ship. Watched all details without touching the leftmouse in the brilliant reunion "intermezzo". The game transformed into semiopenworld!

If ToCS2 wasn't originally on some phone or nintendo, I mean if it's graphics wasn't crippled by hardware incapable of running anything better, we'd be talking about GOTY contender here. Yes, the game is that good. IMO.

If someone is still undecided between FF15 or ToCS2, I say grab both ToCS first.

Finally finished up BG2EE +TOB. I’ve remember buying the BG games when they were new and thinking that they were the best games ever. I haven’t gone back to them that often, maybe 2-3 times since release, but they never disappoint. IMO the IE games just seem to be aging very well. In between Rocket League and Fortnite matches with my brother I’ve also started in on Icewind Dale EE and while i’m less impressed with the amount of EE improvements I’m still having a blast.

Back
Top Bottom