Last game(s) you bought

On Steamsale I bought:
Railway Empire - cannot really recommend, though it's not bad. It's mostly working for it's 4-5 hour long scenario but reaks in free game.

Crossing Souls - Also cannot recommend. Some nice 80s references. But at some point the gameplay gets horrible. Also the controls are a nightmare.

The Curious Expedition - Not played yet

Last Games bought on Ebay for collection: Big Box of Realms of Arkania 2 (German) and Dark Sun.

Indigo Gaming has a video on his Youtube channel covering this game. Actually, he has a lot of other interesting videos too.
Looks good but the shacking camera and blur effects ruin it for me. He even warns you in the video this game is not for players with seizures or who get sick by the above.

Looks good but the shacking camera and blur effects ruin it for me. He even warns you in the video this game is not for players with seizures or who get sick by the above.

C'mon Couchpotato, you're a bull. Don't let some tricks of light knock you down :)

I don't have motion sickness not lightflicker induced epileptic dizzyness.

Blur? In 2018?
Get off my property.

Last game(s) I bought was a bunch of shit off eBay a few weeks ago, all used, and all for the PS3 (also purchased used on eBay around the same time - $40 USD). Here's the list:

- Yakuza 4. Heard such cool shit about this series I figured it was time to try one, so I picked what I suspected was the best in the series.

- Metal Gear 4: Guns of the Patriots. Gimme a big gun... and MORE big guns in a video game and I'm happy. Never played a Metal Gear game so, again, thought I'd start with what many consider the best in the series.

- Condemned 2. Love the first one. Please don't disappoint me, Part 2.

- Eco & Shadow of The Colossus HD. Never played either on PS2 since I never had a PS2 and emulation is PURE shit for SOTC. But who doesn't love climbing up on giant monsters and popping their corks?

- Infamous 1 & 2. Really REALLY loved part 1. Heard part 2 is even better.

- The Last of Us. It better be good because everyone is shooting their loads over it as the best Ps3 game EVA

- Demon's Souls. If you didn't like any of the Dark Souls games then you probably suffered a head injury while jumping off a cliff into water 3' deep and was in a coma for 9 months and now have brain lag and can't button mash at a rate of more than 16 button presses a minute or were born that way. I LOVED this series so I wanna play the game where it all started.

- Uncharted 2. I suspect this is going to be the worst one in my list but it sure looks pretty so maybe the graphics whore in me will get an erection over it.

Feel free to comment on any of the games I bought.

- Yakuza 4. Heard …

Feel free to comment on any of the games I bought.

Yakuza 4: only played few hours - hated the concept of being interrupted by cut scences, too many cut scences, limited access and linear story.

MG4: it might be me but wasn't comfortable with the stealth mechanism and controls in this game. So sold it.

Infamous 1: liked it a lot, but became repetitive near the end. Same as you looking forward to playing the second.

Uncharted 2: co-op missions are great in split screen and lots of fun. Tried single player for few hours and got bored with scripted and QTEs.

Demon's Souls: The best in the series in my opinion and one of the best (if not the best) PS3 game. Less weapons and armour compared to subsequent games, but story, level design, atmosphere, bosses and NPCs are some of the best in the series.

Hero-u. Not my usual kind of game but looks interesting! Going to give it a go before the Bards Tale remaster.

Have you tried yet?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Only very briefly. I wasn't that interested, but the cost was so low that I had no reason not to buy it.

I like the genre, but I'm not a big fan of the concept of a Western tactical game - but maybe I'll be surprised.

Looks pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom