Having a life at The Watch - or not

Nice to see I still cause controversy after being gone for almost five months due to reasons I will not share. I see that Dart returned again but has deleted his account.

Anyways nice to see all of you again. Now I just need a long list of recommendations of what new games to play. As I had no internet access for a while. Not Kidding.:)
Welcome back potato.
Good to know you're still around and able to play games.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I'd recommend Kingmaker if you didn't play it when it first came out. The game is very old school in a good way and certainly doesn't hold your hand. It throws a tons of things at you all at once and just expects you to know what to do !!!

I also enjoyed Bards Tale 4 just recently. It's good but not amazing - worth one playthrough.

Disco Elysium almost certainly has the best review scores of any RPG that came out while you were away… Outer Worlds came out too of course.

I'd recommend Kingmaker if you didn't play it when it first came out. The game is very old school in a good way and certainly doesn't hold your hand. It throws a tons of things at you all at once and just expects you to know what to do !!!
No way I could forget Couch's posts about his god-fucking-awful Kingmaker load times, so I know he at least tried to play it when it came out :lol: On a side note, just finished my first full Kingmaker playthrough a few days ago and my load times basically never went above about 7-8 seconds. More reason to never play games on release. (Also, I'd say Kingmaker may have been the best RPG in the last decade or two)

Nice to see I still cause controversy after being gone for almost five months due to reasons I will not share. I see that Dart returned again but has deleted his account.

Anyways nice to see all of you again. Now I just need a long list of recommendations of what new games to play. As I had no internet access for a while. Not Kidding.:)

Welcome back! I have no game recommednatons really...last game I really enjoyed was Kingmaker and that was some time ago.

Disco Elysium almost certainly has the best review scores of any RPG that came out while you were away… Outer Worlds came out too of course.

No way I could forget Couch's posts about his god-fucking-awful Kingmaker load times, so I know he at least tried to play it when it came out :lol: On a side note, just finished my first full Kingmaker playthrough a few days ago and my load times basically never went above about 7-8 seconds. More reason to never play games on release. (Also, I'd say Kingmaker may have been the best RPG in the last decade or two)
Don't remind me please as I hated those load times. At least patches fixed that problem for me at least. Anyway I've chosen to play Greedfall and Age of Wonders Planetfall.

I'll probably play ATOM RPG, The Outer Worlds, and Queens Wish after that. On a side note any updates about the new Dragon Age game yet? I remember the short trailer.

Also I will not be posting in the PR forum just going to talk about games from now on.:cool:

There was an update just a few days ago where EA said that Dragon Age 4 won't be out until April 2022 at a minimum…

Can anyone figure out what these guys spend their time doing? It's already been 7.5 years since ME3 came out and the only thing that has happened from the main BioWare studio in Edmonton is shitting out the Anthem turd, maybe helping BioWare Montreal some with ME:A, and apparently just about nothing on DA4, and by all accounts, literally nothing on any new ME game.

There was an update just a few days ago where EA said that Dragon Age 4 won't be out until April 2022 at a minimum…
Man that sucks.

I was hoping for an earlier release date. Guess the talk about it being redone was correct. At least Cyberpunk 2077 should release next year if that hasn't changed.

On top of that the new Bloodlines RPG has also been delayed.:(
Can anyone figure out what these guys spend their time doing? It's already been 7.5 years since ME3 came out and the only thing that has happened from BioWare Edmonton is shitting out the Anthem turd, maybe helping the other studio with ME:A, and apparently just about nothing on DA4 or any other ME game.
Good question as it's EA I would hardly know. I remember the last MMO RPG flopped and I haven't seen any new BioWare RPGs. They have to be working on something else also.

Good to have you back :) It now means I don't need to search You tube for all the good videos :p

Greed fall is also good game to try. Its gave me the Gothic vibes after long time.

Good to have you back. It now means I don't need to search You tube for all the good videos.
You'll still have to as I said I'm done with all the PR nonsense.:p
Greed fall is also good game to try. Its gave me the Gothic vibes after long time.
Good to know I didn't even know it was released till today. The Outer Worlds seems to be getting good reviews also, but I've seen posts on sites about it's many bugs.

Welcome back. It's quite the coming and going place at the moment, as is to be expected in a lower key release year. As such you picked quite an opportune time to do whatever it was you did offline as there's been not much but derivative oddities and a couple of relatively short big action games. Even Vogel's latest would probably be closer to a derivative than anything else he's done.

Yeah it wasn't planned like last year when I moved across country.:)

Its been a hell of a few months with various things happening one after another.:(

Welcome back @Couchpotato; !! Stay safe and healthy :)

I knew it. So they've let you outta jail? :p

That aside, end of the year is nearby, mustplays since you've left on "vacation" are Greedfall and Outer Worlds. IMO.
Of course there are more titles worth playing, but you'll need to vote soon so postpone those others, none will escape anywhere.

Hey peeps.

Just back for a brief stint - as I missed you.

Hope you're all doing well :)

(sorry to see pibbur go, though)

Back
Top Bottom