Gothic 3 where can i learn highest spell

MichaeL_RomeO

Watcher
1.water mages in varant teach only ice wave and summon golem
but i want hail storm and time bubble?

2.after i choose beliar i can learn summon lightning and night to day but cant learn army of darkness
where can i get this spell?
thx

The special super spells can only be learned after you choose to follow a specific path (Innos, Beliar, middle/Xardas/Adanos).

To get the massive Lightning spell (instantly kill almost anything + has aoe damage), for example, you have to sacrifice the five artifacts of Adanos to the big Beliar statue where you can talk to Beliar. After that, you can learn Beliars most powerful spells.

i have try to choose specific path yet and ...

1. when i choose innos i can learn every innos spell from his shrine
2.when i choose beliar i can learn every beliar spell from his shrine except army of darkness spell and zuben cant teach me too
3.when i choose adanos xadas dont teach me anything

Don't think I ever actually found those, but I haven't played G3 after the latest patches were out.l

Saturas is your teacher if you chose Adanos side. I don't know who/where you can learn army of darkness.

yeah! yesterday i search from many gothic3 board and found answers

when u choose adanos u can learn hail storm from Saturas in Varant

but i dont have any idea how to get army of darkness yet

I don't think Army of Darkness is in the game, it was originally supposed to be but the devs had problems with it and took it out from what I understand. It still got listed in the manual for some reason.

I know for sure it can be inserted

1.water mages in varant teach only ice wave and summon golem
but i want hail storm and time bubble?

2.after i choose beliar i can learn summon lightning and night to day but cant learn army of darkness
where can i get this spell?
thx
I know this is a super late reply but after u chose to do the beliar side than u have to go to one of the shrines to get this spell. there will be a new title with a a new name (i dont remember) their u can learn all the high spells like summoun lightning and summoun army of darkness etc and the spells are superly op and cool u should try em

Back
Top Bottom