Steam curation

I think it's pretty much impossible to do so. Some countries have specific regulations. In Germany for example you will not be able to buy games like Dead Island or even older shooters like Dark Forces as they were "indexed" as they were deemed as harmful to minors back then.
Australia - as far as I know - is quite strict regarding drugs and also harm via traffic.
So in this case it might be enough that the use of some herbs made the game being unavailable in Australia.

I don't think this should be reflected in the curation. It might not even show up as the game might not show up in the list.

You should still be able to gift it to your friend.
Drakensang River of Time also has excellent German voice acting which contributes to it's qualities. I am not sure if the english version is as good.

Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
This is the 1st part of a visual novel that tells the story of Haku and Kuon. Great storytelliing mixed with tactical combat and character building. Linear, much text, but nevertheless worthwhile!

Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth

This is the 2nd part of a visual novel that tells the story of Haku and Kuon. Great storytelliing mixed with tactical combat and character building. Linear, much text, but nevertheless worthwhile!

307 Games

Banner of the Maid
An alternative French Revolution setting where some women have special powers is the playground for this strategy RPG. Tactical challenging combat, a good story with many unique party members - Top!
308 Games

Langrisser I & II
Langrisser I & II are PC ports of cult console strategy titles released in the early 90s. The tactical battles are fun. Different paths through the games are possible. Features character progression!
309 Games

Well done, mein freund!

Forever Home
Forever Home features an emotional adult-oriented storyline with some light hearted humor thrown in. Character building, party management and combat mechanics are top-notch. Excellent RPG Maker Game!

311 Games

Trials of Mana
This action RPG is a faithful remake of Seiken Densetsu 3. The fairy tale storyline depends on your party choices. Combat and exploration is easy and therefore suitable for RPG beginners. Well done!
312 Games

Dungeon Dreams
This roguelike offers tons of quests, many party building options, romance and town-building. Choices have consequences and the turn-based combat is challenging. Great RPGMaker-Game!
316 Games

Wasteland 3
Wasteland 3 continues the tradition of the Wasteland and early Fallout series. Character building, choices and consequences, skill checks, weird postapocalyptic storyline and lots of turn-based combat!
317 Games

Back
Top Bottom