Cyberpunk 2077 - Official Art and Gang Names

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Gaming Route reports that CD Projekt have released some official art and all the gang names for Cyberpunk 2077. Screenshots at the link.

That's all of the Corporate logos in Cyberpunk now take a look at the Art:

Screenshot-2020-04-08-at-8.30.35-PM.png

This is probably the art for one of the gangs you join as you can see the gang prefers Substance over Style or Technically Function over Style.

Screenshot-2020-04-08-at-8.30.42-PM.png

[...]
More information.

That art is pretty great and the different aesthetics are quite evocative. I wonder who uses Arasaka Tech? I hope there are compelling reasons to join each of the gangs, although I am betting the "Animals" will probably be closer to stock bad guys. Maybe there's a nature theme in this, probably nothing to do with the band. "We gotta get out of this place, if its the last thing we ever do". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DlESvQrhQ0

Substance over style in Cyberpunk!? Those must be the bad guys.

Still hope this game isn't pushed back till next year.:fingerscrossed:

Somehow I want to play this right now, somehow it wouldn't be a big deal if this takes a bit longer to come out.
A lot to play anyway and Bloodlines 2 will be in a similar time frame, too.

I'm pretty happy with my Pathfinder: Kingmaker turn-based playthrough atm. Pretty amazing! Much more tactical depth and makes you use skills and spells you usually wouldn't! Here is the mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/109

Looking forward to the game more and more.

About Cyberpunk and style, there's a cybertech in the table top setting that allows you to change the color of your skin at will, and I hope it will be present in the video game.

I've had a lot of fun with my blue (sometimes red or purple depending on the weather) Rockerboy…

That guy looks like The Duke of New York.

I wonder if he's A#1, too.

Back
Top Bottom