Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - Being Remade? - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - Being Remade?

Default Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - Being Remade?

April 8th, 2020, 22:36
Gaming Route reports on an apparently leaked screenshot showing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time which suggests the game is being remade.

Prince of Persia Sands of Time Remake was previously rumoured to be in development, but now an image has been leaked online, It will most likely get revealed at the Ubisoft Digital Event.

[…]
More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)

April 9th, 2020, 18:50
I still can't believe that people were saying recent SW game, Jedi Order or something, is similar to Tomb Raider reboot.
Regardless of me repeating Lara cannot run on walls, no, not a single one of them accepted it's not TR. Here's hope Prince of Persia remake will teach them.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 173 Post(s)

April 9th, 2020, 20:15
My favorite PoP game, by far. Mandatory story twist was expectable, but still cool. Not thrilled by remake though, dont feel I need it.

Andrew23

Sentinel

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

April 9th, 2020, 21:22
A couple of years ago I tried playing this game (it was given free somewhere as a promotion, I don't remember where) but the game was clunky/old for me and I stopped playing after an hour or so. I have very much enjoyed the 3 somewhat recent Tomb Raider games, so it's possible that a remake of PoPoT might be fun.

NFLed

Keeper of the Watch

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

April 10th, 2020, 12:38
Original sands of time with a widescreen fix isn't too bad to play even now. Does feel a bit clunky here and there and the camera can be annoying, but I'm not convinced a remake is the best way forward.

basharran

Sentinel
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

April 10th, 2020, 20:20
Loved this game and its mechanics when it came out. Finshed it and then immediately picked up the follow up game, which didn't grab me at all and never played it. I'm curious to see how this remake turns out.

mbuddha

Sentinel

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - Being Remade?