Risen 2 Lockpicks

GLOOPS

Watcher
Does anyone know how to get a lock pick AND KEEP IT please??? If I give mine to Largo I just don't get it back! If I go to the guy on the boat, I can't get that one either! The only way I can get to keep the pick, is to leave Largo in jail! If there is a sequence one has to follow to get the pick, well I have tried many with no joy! What a ***!!! game! >:O

I also don't remember what is this about?
After you help the guy break from the prison, the lockpick is supposed to remain in your possession. At least that's how it happened on both of my runs.

Well in my steam version, Largo does not return the lock pick! There is a sailor on the ship that asks you to open a chest below deck, prompting you to get a key from the blacksmith for 500, but this does not work alongside the Largo quest. Your input here SaqWatch makes me sure there is a sequence to follow somehow ..to get the TWO picks. However Largo takes both it seems! :mad::mad:

It seems bugged then. You should have it returned back.

And when there's bug, there's a fix. Open the console doing this:
- type "pommes" as fast as you can - without quotes, make it in 2 secs
- if you managed, you'll see the message "test mode activated"
- now press "~" on the keyboard (the key below ESC, left to 1).

Type this in then press enter (exactly like I post, it's case sensitive):
give It_Lockpick

Joxer .. go to the top of the class mate ...thanks! I have known these console cheats for some time, but the last time I tried this it did not work. It would not work for me with your '~' there either buddy, but after a little playing around it did it! WHOOPEE! Now I can get poor Largo out of jail here. Thanks mates! :biggrin:

Forgot to say, welcome to the forum! ;)

Back
Top Bottom