Drakensang Increase Harvest/Skinning Speed

matziq

Watcher
Anyone know where in the tables to set the speed at which your char harvests/skins?

Let the original setting so it learn you a bit patience and meditation.

Anyone know where in the tables to set the speed at which your char harvests/skins?

It's not that bad, what I do is I ctrl-click all the plants/skins around, while this is going on in the background, I take the time to renew buffs, open chests, recall pets, scout around, etc.

Woo no panel opening? I'll stop patience learning asap!

I don't really recall asking anyone for advice on how to be patient. lol. I just want to make a mod to speed up harvesting/skinning and need to know where the setting is in the sql tables.

I wonder why dev/design team choose make harvest/skinning/walking/running so slow if it's not to learn us patience.

Well in fact I like the slow running after some time I get used to it and when I explore a new area it's fine and otherwise I use the click on ground for long walk.

But for harvesting/skinning that's another point, well perhaps the ctrl-click will change it.

I got all excited when I saw this thread..... :'(

Yes I got this problem too... and sorry for the thread polluting! :biggrin:

1. Download and install SQLite Database Browser.
2. Make a backup copy of C:\Games\Drakensang\export\db\static.db4
3. Load static.db4 in SQLite Browser.
4. On the 'Execute SQL' tab enter the following command:
UPDATE _Template_Talent set TaActions =0 where TaCursor ='GatherHerb' OR TaCursor='SkinAnimal';
5. Click 'Execute query'.
6. Save your changes.
7. Run Drakensang and test with the nearest herb.

Hahahahahahaaaaa! :party2: What an incredible pleasure! mtm :worship: - you should be named head advisor to silly game designers who put silly long and repetetitive frustrating animations into their games. What were they thinking?

A thousand times thank you, mtm! :flower: :happycry:

I cannot outdo RW, so I'll just add my DITTO!

Ooh, that sounds tasty! This will make the wilderness much more fun! I will have to try this out later. Thanks!

Well, if you hadn't tried it yet - just so you know- it doesn't speed the animation up, - IT COMPLETELY REMOVES IT! :D

(With both plant picking and animal harvesting)

Extremely useful if you have summons and buff spells running while fighting waves of monsters like rats, amoebas and spiders, for instance.
So much more skinning in so much less time... ;)

Back
Top Bottom