Van Helsing - Meet the Bonus Kit

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Neocore Games has information on their development blog about a free bonus for those that pre-ordered of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing.

Is it a bird, is it a plane, is it Superman? Nope. It's the Bonus Kit, a token of our appreciation.

We surprised every Hunter who pre-ordered the game with this little gem, that consists of an aura and a special item. The Bonus Kit also accompanies every Support Pack.

Missed the pre-order? No worries, you can still get the Bonus Kit by ordering any of the above displayed Support Packs.
More information.

Did they mention that their e-mail is automatically moved into spam folder on gmail?
They didn't?

Guys, if you preordered VH like me, check your gmail junk section. A note on bonus pack with the steam code is in there.

Did they mention that their e-mail is automatically moved into spam folder on gmail?
They didn't?

Guys, if you preordered VH like me, check your gmail junk section. A note on bonus pack with the steam code is in there.
I second what Joxer wrote. Allot of my e-mail gets sent here, but that's because of my settings and filters. I don't trust anyone after a few scam/virus emails.:biggrin:

Anyway it's nice of them to give a bonus to people who pre-ordered the game long after release. I just wish they would hurry up with episode two.

Back
Top Bottom