The Outer Worlds - Murder on Eridanos: Official Opening Cinematic

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The DLC The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos will be released next week:

The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos - Official Opening Cinematic

The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos is coming March 17, 2021 to PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. This is the second narrative expansion to the critically acclaimed and award-winning sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
More information.

Time to start my replay with both expansions. Hopefully the extra content is worth the $.

Another one that I'll just wait for a complete and full addition to get before settling for the base version. I hear or read expansions these days, I'll just wait it out and have the entire repast at one go.

I never played the first DLC, and I don't see myself playing this one either. I would have preferred post-ending content in this case. I didn't enjoy TOW enough to want to replay the entire game just to experience the new missions.

Whenever I open this comment section from the main page, it redirects me back to the main page after a few seconds. Hmm.

Anyway, I was going to note how much Halcyon Helen bears a striking resemblance to Gillian Anderson. The voice is different, of course.

Back
Top Bottom