Risen - GC Trailer

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The new GC trailer for Piranha Bytes' upcoming RPG Risen can be found just about everywhere, for example on World fo Risen.
Thanks Sir Brennus!
More information.

That was a pretty neat trailer. Forsaken gods, a corrupt inquisitor, oppression, and ferocious hairy beasts... Sweet!

Very nice and teases well. Bookmarked the site.

The music and character design remind me very much of Gothic, which I see as quite a good thing. :)

One of the few times I can't really decide if I like what I am seeing, even after
several views of the thing...

At least the music is suitably "gothic-like" (Kairo was a solid value even in the
flawed G3).

And to agree with the previous poster: absolutely succeeds in the "Tease"
department, no argument there...

With a well polished near flawless release of Risen, not only can PB regain credibility, they can probably surpass expectations and regain the gold medal of atmospheric crpg gaming.

This short trailer demonstrates that PB still has that captivating know-how, i am totally reassured.
It's at the top of my list. :beer:

Like it, good teaser.

BTW, do you think the line "the gods have forsaken us!" Is intentionylly poking fun at the G3 expansion?

Last edited:
That´s not the official site.

The trailer was outsourced.

Hard for me to tell when it's in German. ;)
Do you mean World of Risen is not a PB authorized site? Or just not administered by PB?

@GhanBuriGhan :p

It´s a fan site. Same people as World of Gothic.

PB should hire the Beta-Test-Team of Drakensang - and we all get a good, bug free game ;)

I like the looks of that island, and the nature of the plot. Now we have to keep our eyes and ears open, so we can find out more about factions, gameplay and so on. The FAQ is pretty good, but not very specific.

I am interestedn No hooked is a better word too describe me, I am already interested in the story, a thousand questions pop up.
Can't wait too hear more about it

Back
Top Bottom