Any idea of when codex will be up, for those of you on the codex's facebook page?

I think ITZ happened again.

"Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

WTF

i have a very emotional art piece to share with you. I call it the face that never remembered. http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6223/amazingfallouttalkinghe.png

amazingfallouttalkinghe.png

This place is a dump. Let's move out, comrades.

Why are you bothering these nice people, Kosmonaut? They haven't said anything mean about us lately and the Codex is up and running just fine.

Sorry about this, folks. *slaps Kosmonaut upside the head*

Anyone knows what directions should I head to get out of this fucking labyrinth? I don't want to draw a map myself because I'm too lazy and consoletarded to do so, but I would like to be able to read a damn threads on the 'dex.

Anyone knows what directions should I head to get out of this fucking labyrinth? I don't want to draw a map myself because I'm too lazy and consoletarded to do so, but I would like to be able to read a damn threads on the 'dex.
No idea. I wouldn't be surprised if it's some stupid swastika again.

http://www.gamefaqs.com

Hi. We're, uh, back.

It may only be for a little while, so try not to panic.

Cancel red alert. You may all go back to doing whatever it is that you do around here.

Such a quick visit, we didn't even have time to break out the milk and cookies...

Victim of those lulzers?

After somedays of not really paying attentions to those lulzers thread, the site is down. Coincidence?

:conspiracy:

Well... it's back up online, but nobody can post anything.

Teh plot thickenz!

So, what's up?

Back
Top Bottom