Seeking beta testers

9bitgames

Traveler
Hi RPGWatch readers. I'm developing an 8bit RPG comedy and I would love to get your opinion on it. I have the first two chapters ready to beta test. If you are interested, please reply to me privately. I will send you a link to play the game (it's currently webbased but will eventually be downloadable), and a link for a survey to capture your feedback. I'm trying to figure out which platform to release it for first and how.

The game is called Christmas Adventure IV: The Eternal Fruitcake of Light. It pays tribute to / makes fun of the NES & SNES games we played as kids. It's the story of Billy the Kid (no relation) who is determined to save Christmas, despite the fact it doesn't need saving. As Billy you team up with elves, penguins, and robotic santas to travel the globe seeking the four ingredients to re-assemble the Eternal fruitcake that protects the North Pole.

You can see more about the devblog here:
http://9bit.us/

thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

Was this the wrong place to post my request? I've gotten 95 views but zero requests for a beta. I posted this same message on RPG.net and was banned. Is there a better place to look for JRPG beta testers?

Thanks,
Josh

Most people here don't play JRPGS you should probably try a JRPG centered site instead.

I do play JRPG's but not that interested in the graphics and concept of your game, from what I can see.

I can't speak for everyone else but I'm just not interested. As for other sites I can recommend you try rpgmaker.net. Good luck with finishing your game.:)

Hi, while there are jRPG players here it's mostly western PRG oriented site.Also lot of people here avoid betas, early access and stuff like that.You might want to try RPGfan they are mostly about jRPGs.Alternatively you might want to try RPGCodex.

Back
Top Bottom