Pricewatch!

I'd be more excited for those if they included all the DLC (aka, expansion) content, but it looks like it's just the base game, so it's more of a hook to potentially selling the DLCs at full price than it is getting the whole games at a bargain price. Similar to how most Paradox games are marketed.

Thanks you. I played Endless Legend a bit few years ago and I liked it a lot but didn't have time to invest into a complex game. I wanted to try One of their other games as well but the time constraint kept me from purchasing any of them. This is perfect.

Be aware that Endless Space 2 is a huge bump in quality over ES1. I liked the feel of ES but couldn't get into it, ES2 is narratively driven with quests and events that got me hooked.

Yeah, ES2 is definitely better - though that is 75% off on the Humble store. ES2 has a lot more DLC but do *not* think that you need to buy it all!

The Epic Store is currently giving away six Batman games for free: the Batman: Arkham Collection and the LEGO Batman Trilogy. Still not buying anything from there, but hey, free is free.

The Epic Store is currently giving away six Batman games for free: the Batman: Arkham Collection and the LEGO Batman Trilogy. Still not buying anything from there, but hey, free is free.
Nice. I'm missing Batman: Arkham Knight, and this includes that.

Ubisoft's subscription model (which seems to include every game they've got) is free until the end of the month. Then it's $15/mo.

I didn't dig into it but, if you're allowed to cancel before billing, you might at least get a good demo of a game for free. Or maybe use it to play something short, like South Park, for just $15.

Ubisoft's subscription model (which seems to include every game they've got) is free until the end of the month. Then it's $15/mo.

I didn't dig into it but, if you're allowed to cancel before billing, you might at least get a good demo of a game for free. Or maybe use it to play something short, like South Park, for just $15.
I won't be doing it either because at the subscription price point, for the time it takes me to finish a standard game, it's cheaper to buy.

Yeah, the subscriptions models don't work for me at all. With the sheer amount of classic/old games that I tend to play and replay, doing subscriptions just seems absurd to me. In fact, it slightly reminds me of online games such as Everquest, back in the day ten dollars a month for unlimited gaming seemed like a bargain. I've since learned different.

Obsidian's Tyranny is at 14.99 €/$ on Steam.

Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones isnt released yet, but it's on Pre-Sale over at GoG for 15% off.

https://www.gog.com/game/stygian_reign_of_the_old_ones

It is a weird game… I've never had a game f*&% me up in the head before, like the demo did. Generally I'm into Lovecraftian stuff, but something about it really messed with my head… put me in a really strange, dark fog for a day. I uninstalled it and never went back.

Try it out!! =)

GMG has it for 32% off:

(not sure if it is for everyone or only folks on their mailing list - still 32% - me - i think i'll wait for reviews on the final product).

Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones isnt released yet, but it's on Pre-Sale over at GoG for 15% off.

https://www.gog.com/game/stygian_reign_of_the_old_ones

It is a weird game… I've never had a game f*&% me up in the head before, like the demo did. Generally I'm into Lovecraftian stuff, but something about it really messed with my head… put me in a really strange, dark fog for a day. I uninstalled it and never went back.

Try it out!! =)

Back
Top Bottom