Queen's Wish - A Sequel Coming?

Of course a sequel is coming. He'll continue to vomit this tire spinning dreck out for the "unable to change" crowd forever. Good news for the people that think everything great in life stopped happening in 1988. Enjoy.

Not the most eloquent way to put it, but I agree with the general gist of what you're saying.

Some days all people do is complain; wouldn't it be nice if we only allowed complaining once a month ?

Ironic seeing as how you're doing nothing but complaining in this thread. ;)

Of course a sequel is coming. He'll continue to vomit this tire spinning dreck out for the "unable to change" crowd forever. Good news for the people that think everything great in life stopped happening in 1988. Enjoy.

Actually, the biggest complaints about Queen’s Wish are from the “unable to change” crowd, because he’s supposedly changed the formula a bit. This is my first spiderweb game, so I have no opinion of better or worse in regards to it’s lineage , but i’m about five hours in, and having a good time with it actually.

I plan on buying the first game of this new series too. I typically ONLY buy his first games as all of the rest are repeats. Exile, new. Avernum 75% of assets from Exile and 90% of the same exact storyline. Geneforge, new but with 50%+ of reused assets from earlier games. Avadon, same thing. Queen's Wish at least has a two world title, that's new :)

I plan on buying the first game of this new series too. I typically ONLY buy his first games as all of the rest are repeats. Exile, new. Avernum 75% of assets from Exile and 90% of the same exact storyline. Geneforge, new but with 50%+ of reused assets from earlier games. Avadon, same thing. Queen's Wish at least has a two world title, that's new :)

Bold strategy Cotton!

I generally end up buying them all to support people that make games like this.
Doesn't stop me from saying they are all reused assets and story rehashes :)
Not sure if I've actually finished any of them either..

Back
Top Bottom