Funcom - Announcing a New Game

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@PCInvasion Funcom will be announcing an unknown game February 28th. You can see a countdown page with a bar scene and four character outlines.

[...]
The main tagline on the bar scene reads, “Booze helps when coming back from the zone, but it does not last”. Not much to go in there but let’s hope it’s not another battle royale game. All will be revealed on 28 February.
More information.

Here's hope it's the first game in new Legend of Heroes arc and it's coming to PC.

Yea, I know, not gonna happen.

Funcom has nothing to do with Legend of Heroes series…

They do have the rights to the Mutant Chronicles PnP and this new game is based on Mutant Year Zero.

It is apparently a tactical turn based strategy game too.

My mistake, sorry, misreading, not sleeping, messed up head.

As it's now cleared and TLJ is finished, all I can say is that I'm not interested in yet another dicks&boobs streching MMO.

Three characters can now be seen. Funny that The Bar has its own place ...

I guess nobody read my post (#3)...

I also read it but didn't accept it as factual. Should it turn out to be true, I'd certainly be interested in it. I don't know a damn thing about Mutant Chronicles, but pen and paper games tend to translate well into computer products, for the most part.

I also read it but didn't accept it as factual. Should it turn out to be true, I'd certainly be interested in it. I don't know a damn thing about Mutant Chronicles, but pen and paper games tend to translate well into computer products, for the most part.

I take it you didn't look at the coundown page either...

Funcom has nothing to do with Legend of Heroes series…

They do have the rights to the Mutant Chronicles PnP and this new game is based on Mutant Year Zero.

It is apparently a tactical turn based strategy game too.

Why do you think its TB strategy? I would say that nowadays Funcom has nothing to do with neither Legend of Heroes nor TB strategy games.

Don't know what you're going on about, friend. Funcom has churned out consistently good titles for over two decades.

The countdown is over. The website had some little issues, but it ended up loading.

Looks good. If it is indeed TB, then I'll buy it. I don't like RTS Stragegy anymore.

Back
Top Bottom