Gheldia - A 16-bit Zelda RPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Gheldia is a new RPG from Hunt Game Studios, and can be described as a 16-bit Zelda style RPG. So give it a look if your itching for a new old school Zelda game.

Gheldia is a 16-bit inspired 2-D Adventure RPG. You journey as Lor to the Isle of Aria in search of a terrifying Beast Lord released during the Black Awakening. Lor is a "Slayer", a special brand of mercenary with the ability to harness monster power and use it to turn the tide of battle. You must guide Lor through the dangers of the island to unlock the Serpentine Spire where the final showdown will take place. Do you have what it takes to become a legendary Slayer?
If you need more information I also have an interview from IncGamers.
We hooked up with Phillip Hunt, founder of Hunt Game Studios, to find out more about his 2D 16-bit RPG Gheldia RPG. In this interview Philip discusses lore, weapons, design, shards and more.
More information.

Last edited:
Man, I like Zelda clones as much as the next guy, but those attack animations are...difficult to watch.

I'd say 8-bit, 16-bit games generally looked WAY better than that. Just take a look at Zelda 3 to compare.

Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom