Metro Exodus Released on GOG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well if you didn't play the game yet due to being an epic exclusive, or some other reason its now available to buy on GOG today. On the plus side no DRM this time either.

Link - https://www.gog.com/game/metro_exodus_gold_edition
The year is 2036.

A quarter-century after nuclear war devastated the earth, a few thousand survivors still cling to existence beneath the ruins of Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro. They have struggled against the poisoned elements, fought mutated beasts and paranormal horrors, and suffered the flames of civil war.
But now, as Artyom, you must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East.

Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created. Explore the Russian wilderness across vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.

Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom’s story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.

The Gold Edition Includes:
• Metro Exodus (main game)
• Metro Exodus – The Two Colonels (DLC)
• Metro Exodus – Sams Story (DLC)
• Metro Exodus OST (DLC)
• Metro Exodus Artbook (DLC)
• Metro Exodus Season Pass (DLC)

Metro Exodus was one of the best games I played last year. Definitely get it if you liked the first two Metro titles or if you're a fan of shooters in general.

Enjoyed all three games but hate the morality system they impose on the player.

Enjoyed all three games but hate the morality system they impose on the player.

Yep, that was total bs. In order to get a "good" ending you had to do a series of random things. Some things are understandable, like giving money to beggars or finishing a mission without killing anyone, but some are totally random, like listening to a random piece of background dialogue. And you are at no point in the game made aware that such system exists and the only indication when you get good karma points is that the screen flashes for a second. Good thing is that the only difference between a "good" and "bad" ending is the final cutscene so you can just watch it on youtube if you don't want to replay the game and follow a guide for karma points (which is pretty much a must due to how random they are). Otherwise, really great games. Great atmosphere and great shooting mechanics, overall good story and graphics that look great even today.

Edit: I'm talking about the first two games, haven't played the third one through yet.

Metro Exodus was one of the best games I played last year. Definitely get it if you liked the first two Metro titles or if you're a fan of shooters in general.

Yes, all fantastic games.
Glad I played Exodus on hard mode, even then I only had a couple of really challenging times.

Edit: I'm talking about the first two games, haven't played the third one through yet.
Metro Exodus uses the same morality system but hides it better then the first two. Stealth is not easy to do either. At least you can knockout enemies with a punch.

Otherwise your an evil bastard for killing combatants.

Back
Top Bottom