Thoughts on Pantheon Rise of the Fallen

I played this briefly on my PC and didn't really get into it much. The graphics seems more or less outdated compared to all the other games about now. Also the gameshop seemed bit OTT

The last two months have seen a plethora of visual updates, but honestly I don't even think they were necessary, they've got a great game here when it's ready for release. I'm just not sure if I want to get invested in another online game, I've not played one regularly in three years now, and except for the people, I really haven't missed it. I do like the idea of a game that requires groups to do much of the content rather than the current mentality that seems to offer more solo possibilities, if a few of my comrades show up I could be sucked in once again.

After not touching Pantheon for over a year, I've played a few sessions recently over the past six weeks. It's coming along, still a bit to go imo before it's ready for the actual alpha testing and they've made some decisions that I'm not keen on, yet at least progress is being made. I think there's a few sessions happening later this month that I might participate in.

Back
Top Bottom