Divinity: Original Sin II - RPGWatch Fundraiser

I'm not one of the most vocal members of the watch, nor am I as entertaining or infuriating as some of our fellow watchers who keep us coming back to read their comments and make this place interesting.

But I guess I see this as an opportunity for me to chip in a bit =)

Last edited:
I would pay for a hardcover combination rule and lore book. I don't get why they only have a hardcover lore book, and not a hard cover rule book. If they put rules into the lore book, then I will buy it. They should call it it a "guide book", and put both the rules and lore into one book. If they do that, then they will have me as a customer. :thumbsup:

Very nice of you, Galaad.

If shipping is free, I might up my pledge to a physical tier to get the hardcover lore book.

The action is active now:

The first five individuals who will donate $100 or more, or increase their existing donation with at least $100, will see their donation increased with $25 (offered by Galaad) and free shipping, if applicable (offered by someone who wants to remain anonymous). This can total to a $40-$45 discount (depending on your location and if shipping is required).

So you could, for example, donate for the digital edition of $100 and be upgraded to a $125 physical edition automatically.

Galaad - that's great - we need some more momentum in this fundraiser!

I bumped up my donation to help. Thanks Galaad for your generous offer.

Glad to see some people are benefiting from this =) Sorry that I didn't think of making this earlier for others!

Don't be shy, there should still be some +25$ & Free Shipping available to others who would like to benefit from this!

Just a note...for those who have friends or family that are interested in the game as well (or that you'd simply like to share the game with I guess) This deal is a great opportunity to grab the "Kickstarter Collector's Edition: Multipack" normally at 190$ + shipping... comes down to 165$ including shipping... And that's 4 copies of D:OS 2 + Collector Box + 1 Copy of D:OS Enhanced edition.

Perfect to play along with some friends and what not...and if 3 of your friends pitch in the normal 25-26$ that it costs to back here or on KS then you get a collector edition for a really low price! (Like 90$)..

Last edited:
There are.

Ah! I already donated 30$, and I am eyeing the 125$ tier. Does the action apply if I add 70$, upping my pledge to 100$ in total (as the description states "or increase their existing donation with at least $100")?

After I wrote that, I thought that you could ask for a refund of your donation, which I would give. Then you could donate $100 and be eligible for the discount.
That is too much hassle to go through, so I guess upping it from $30 to $100 is acceptable to save us all some time.

After I wrote that, I thought that you could ask for a refund of your donation, which I would give. Then you could donate $100 and be eligible for the discount.
That is too much hassle to go through, so I guess upping it from $30 to $100 is acceptable to save us all some time.

Thanks! I just threw 70 your way.

… or just give $100 on top :)

You should be a salesman, Hidden (if you aren't yet). ;)

Thanks all for donating, only two positions left for the added discount option, which will also push us over $6K.

Glad to see some people are benefiting from this =) Sorry that I didn't think of making this earlier for others!

Don't be shy, there should still be some +25$ & Free Shipping available to others who would like to benefit from this!

Just a note…for those who have friends or family that are interested in the game as well (or that you'd simply like to share the game with I guess) This deal is a great opportunity to grab the "Kickstarter Collector's Edition: Multipack" normally at 190$ + shipping… comes down to 165$ including shipping… And that's 4 copies of D:OS 2 + Collector Box + 1 Copy of D:OS Enhanced edition.

Perfect to play along with some friends and what not…and if 3 of your friends pitch in the normal 25-26$ that it costs to back here or on KS then you get a collector edition for a really low price! (Like 90$)..

That is incredibly generous of you! Thanks!

Is this 100 $+25 $+ Plus Free Shiping offer still stands? I wanted to pledge for a physical collector's edition from their Kickstarter page (I have CE for the first game), but it became too expensive (145$ + dollar parity increased much in our country). 100 $ for CE seems affordable.

Yes, there are still 2 spots left.

100 dollars pledged for the CE :)

Thanks. Only one left now.
Will update the counter later, making dinner now :)

Back
Top Bottom