Merry Christmas to All

Ripper

Зичу Вам успіхів
I like to stay offline for the festive break, so I'm wishing everyone an early Merry Christmas, or whatever celebration you enjoy over the holidays. Have a great time, and I hope the new year finds you all happy and well.

Spirits or no spirits, merry whatever to all of you!

pibbur who wishes a happy 2018 for the world. At least better than 2017.

PS: I've found my nbew years wishs: No typos. DS.

Merry Christmas indeed.
We have those numbers as well. The temperature is somewhere between 2 and 4 degrees Celsius. And there are definitely clouds :)

Merry Christmas everyone! :star: :celebrate: :handshake: :party:

Ah temperature!! It will be 32 here which in America would be freezing, but in Oz which uses Celsius (like most of the civilised world) that makes it a pleasant summer's day!! :) Have a great holiday season everyone.

Bah Humbug!

Joyeux Noel!

This part of Canada is pulling a fast one on us in regards to weather. Last week we almost hit +20c/68f, but tonight we are going to hit -17c/0f with close to 25cm/10" of snow. I was worried we wouldn't have a white Christmas for a bit.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry christmas everyone. :)

We've been promissed that there is a pretty decent chance for white xmas here. It is supposed to snow just between saturday and sunday night. The temperature is said to be few degrees below zero. I'm not yet holding my breath, but it would be a nice thing for sure. :)

Bah Humbug!

damn, beat me to it ;-) Like Corwin, we'll usually also have a 25C+ Christmas..quite amusing that all the European/n hemisphere ideas of a 'white Christmas' are still part of the Christmas frenzy here…marketing FTW! All I know is that I'll eat myself into a coma, then hate the sight of food, and then two days later be sighing as I remember all that food…

If I’d know you in person, Ripper, I’d know what to give you this Christmas:

fuck-facebook-i-have-real-friends.png

Enjoy the Happy Holidays, and have a wonderful and healthy 2018!

Back
Top Bottom