Push for Emor - New Kickstarter

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
If you like SciFi FPS RPGs Push for Emor could be a game for you - from the Kickstarter page:

Push For Emor - Scifi FPS RPG for Monitor & VR

Push For Emor is SciFi FPS RPG with some light RTS building elements. Made from the ground up for both Monitor & Virtual Reality (VR)

Push For Emor is SciFi FPS RPG with light RTS elements thrown in for good measure.

When the Emorian Empire starts to expand its territories into Justicar federal space, Colonel Ferris Glutes sends you in undercover to join a resistance group allied with Justicar. Your mission, that you have no choice but to accept (because it's your job and it would be a very short game if you didn't) is to clear the way for Justicar forces.

Why am I making this game?

Push For Emor is the game that I have always wanted to play, but I could never find it. I have always liked EVE, but I was disappointed when I couldn’t board floating space wrecks or land on the planets I visited. I have always liked Borderlands, but I found myself wanting to leave the planet and go exploring other similar worlds. I have an Oculus Rift - I want all that gameplay in FPS Virtual Reality (VR), but no one seems to be making it. I decided to have a go at making it myself.

• 5 Solar Systems.
  • 11 planets of varying tech levels (low, steampunk & cyberpunk).
  • Mission driven game-play (on planet and in space).
  • Planet & Space combat.
  • Disable enemy ships in space an board them.
  • Explore & fight through abandoned space stations.
  • Move between solar systems and planets via space warp gates.
  • Create mining facilities on resource gathering planets and defend them.
  • Fly/Drive a great selection of vehicles (if you can see it in game, you can get in it).
  • Works on both a Monitor and Virtual Reality Headsets.
  • Works with Oculus DK2.
  • Will support Oculus CV1 and Steam Vive (awaiting hardware).
Trailer:

More information.

They're asking 18K pounds sterling.
And are talking about VR game that can be also played on 2D screen if someone can't buy an overpriced space helmet.

Sorry but IMO that doesn't feel like a serious project although the video is nice. I'll skippit.

Back
Top Bottom