Labyrinth, CCG meets RPG

oracle

Developer
Although I'm new to this forum, I've been talking to a few members of this community on Steam for the last few weeks. For those of you who don't know me, I'm one of the devs for Free Range Games, an independent video game developer in Sausalito, California. We are making a game we feel really passionate about, called Labyrinth. Labyrinth is a love letter written to the things that first ignited our passion for gaming--collectible card games, fantasy RPGs, and turn-based PC strategy games.

Labyrinth is a tactical turn based CCG + RPG. It combines the depth, replayability, and customization of a CCG with the look and feel of a classic dungeon crawl RPG. You raid other players' dungeons in asynchronous multiplayer gameplay. Labyrinth is in Greenlight right now on Steam and already made it 63% of the way to the Top 100 in the first 24 hours and is still rapidly climbing!

Labyrinth Greenlight

If you have a Steam account, please vote! Plus, we'd love to hear your thoughts on this project and any feature requests! Feel free to comment here or on Steam, whichever is most convenient for you.

I posted an announcement on my Steam group about the game. Seems like you have a very interesting idea on your hands here. Best of luck! :)

I liked what I saw, I voted for it !

Not my thing personally, but I wish anyone well that bothers to post on our Forums, so good luck.

I voted aswell. Good luck!

Looks interesting, and it has since been greenlit.

Wouldn't this be more appropriate for the indie rpg forum?

Back
Top Bottom