Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - DLC Release Data & More - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - DLC Release Data & More

Default Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - DLC Release Data & More

January 28th, 2022, 10:58
Originally Posted by largh View Post
>200h of content wasn't enough?
It was just >100 hours for me but I guess that's because I play in RTwP only

Originally Posted by Feist View Post
Lol, it was plenty‚€¶more than plenty.

However, if I am to bother with DLC then it should either be when I'm playing through the game for the first time, or when I'm replaying it‚€¶.5-10 years from now? or‚€¶as the third alternative, have enough "meat on the bones" to be worth playing in themselves without replaying the main game.
I do miss expansions rather than bite size DLCs. I think WotR would be a good one to have expansion size DLC considering we only reach level 20/mythic 10 at the last few hours of the game - wouldn't mind playing as a powerhouse entity for longer
--
Favourite RPGs: Baldur's Gate 2, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, NWN: The Aielund Saga, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Icewind Dale
Last edited by purpleblob1; January 29th, 2022 at 01:19.

purpleblob1

Princess

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)

January 29th, 2022, 01:15
Yep. I really loved the game but have no intention to play these DLCs unless I'm starting a fresh playthrough, which won't be anytime soon.

However I'd immediatley play an actual expansion that plays after the main plot.
--
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
- George Bernard Shaw

Currently playing: Black Geyser

Morrandir

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - DLC Release Data & More