Eador: Masters of the Broken World - Review

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Wizard Worm reviewed the Strategy RPG Eador: Masters of the Broken World:

Eador. Masters of the Broken World Review - A Real Challenge For You! (Turn-Based Strategy RPG)

Eador: Masters of the Broken World is a turn-based fantasy strategy game, where the decisions you make affect the world even deeper than the battles you win. This is a great game and I advise you to watch mine Eador Review. Take the role of the mighty Master and shape the destiny of Eador! It is in your power to deliver the world from ultimate destruction - or to choke it with an iron fist of tyranny.
More information.

Why is their an image of Viconia form Baldur's Gate 2 on the movie thumbnail?

What's up with these reviews for games that are super old? This game is from 2013. Sometimes we criticize reviewers for obviously not playing games enough (or at all) before writing horrid reviews but 9 years of play and research might just be a bit excessive in the other direction.

What's up with these reviews for games that are super old? This game is from 2013. Sometimes we criticize reviewers for obviously not playing games enough (or at all) before writing horrid reviews but 9 years of play and research might just be a bit excessive in the other direction.

IMHO I don't think that reviews of older games are odd or weird or unnecessary or whatever. I actually welcome them. But in case of the video review above, the author's English pronunciation hurts my ears, for God's sake. A 10-minute video and I couldn't even watch it in its entirety. I believe that not even I, Brazilian as I am, could do worse.

East Europeans have sometimes this kind of accent when they speak English. I like his reviews and game selection and have no problem with his pronunciation.

We all should appreciate the effort to speak in a common language. If we would only post video-newsbits in perfect English we would lose a lot of interesting content. (Turn-Based-Lovers, Wizard Worm etc.)

Please continue to review the classics, I love that about this site, it's one of the huge strengths and simply because something is from yesterday doesn't mean it's due to be discarded or forgotten. This is a an excellent game, one that I'm due a replay through sometime soon.

Having Retrospective in the title, as in Retrospective Review, might save some people valuable click time I suppose. Maybe even Retrospective Video Review, but then character limits in forum titles are a drag.

East Europeans have sometimes this kind of accent when they speak English. I like his reviews and game selection and have no problem with his pronunciation.

We all should appreciate the effort to speak in a common language. If we would only post video-newsbits in perfect English we would lose a lot of interesting content. (Turn-Based-Lovers, Wizard Worm etc.)

I am not talking about accents here, every country have/will have yours. Mine included, for sure.

With no real intention of extending myself on this subject here, and since you mentioned them, I never disliked the pronunciations of the TBL videos.

Last edited:
I wanted to like MotBW, but I was literally falling asleep while playing it. Just too slow-paced even for a turn-based game.

I usually end up playing Genesis over MotBW. Throw in the Mod New Horizons and it's one of my all-time favorites. I think it beats out HoMM 3 for my favorite 4X game and I wouldn't think that possible.

Back
Top Bottom