Pricewatch!

Binary Domain is at $1 tier at Humble Bundle:
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/one-special-day-bundle

Bobo adores it and replayed it 5678347865834 times.
I hate it and call it yet another trash game ported from consoles not worth a dime.
Your taste, your choice.

(yea, there are some more games in that bundle but IMO nothing worth mentioning especially checkpoints only outdated designs).

Binary Domain is at $1 tier at Humble Bundle:
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/one-special-day-bundle

Bobo adores it and replayed it 5678347865834 times.
I hate it and call it yet another trash game ported from consoles not worth a dime.
Your taste, your choice.

(yea, there are some more games in that bundle but IMO nothing worth mentioning especially checkpoints only outdated designs).

Did you, or did you not, like it? On one hand, you are saying the typical Joxer "its mobile therefore it's bad". On other, you're promoting it.

After a couple of hours I was forcing myself to continue playing it. Soon after I thought what am I doing - with so many really great games out there I'm wasting time on this consoley trash? Uninstall.
pic.jpg

But you know my taste - I care about everything in games except "gameplay". Gameplay is not art. It's an excuse to sell inferior hardware.

7ezaq7w.png

It's still possible you'll like the game. You're risking 1 buck only.

Huge bundle with some good games in it:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/slayer-bundle
Tier 1 free SPACECOM
Tier 2 (4 games - $1.00, £0.89, €1.06) including Styx: Master of Shadow,Soulblight,The Mooseman,Carmageddon: Max Damage
Tier 3 (8 games - $4.99, £4.55, €5.19) including Day of Infamy,Mordheim: City of the Damned,Savage Lands,The Sexy Brutale, Tropico 5,Sky Break,Super Cloudbuilt,Tower 57
Tier 4 (5 games - $6.99, £6.39, €7.19) including Medieval Kingdom Wars,Bombshell,Songbringer,he Lion's Song,The Painscreek Killings

Last edited:
Just a quick update:

"Due to technical issues, SPACECOM is currently not available as a free tier. You will receive the game with all tiers of the bundle." (Fanatical.com)

Huge bundle with some good games in it:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/slayer-bundle
Tier 1 free SPACECOM
Tier 2 (4 games - $1.00, £0.89, €1.06) including Styx: Master of Shadow,Soulblight,The Mooseman,Carmageddon: Max Damage
Tier 3 (8 games - $4.99, £4.55, €5.19) including Day of Infamy,Mordheim: City of the Damned,Savage Lands,The Sexy Brutale, Tropico 5,Sky Break,Super Cloudbuilt,Tower 57
Tier 4 (5 games - $6.99, £6.39, €7.19) including Medieval Kingdom Wars,Bombshell,Songbringer,he Lion's Song,The Painscreek Killings

Interesting bundle. Styx stands out. Anyone knows Soulblight? Description sounds intriguing:
"
Cross the thin line between good and evil with the epic dungeon crawler Soulblight. Instead of XP grinding, it introduces a Tainting Mechanics. While traveling through the shattered reality of the Sanctuary, you will receive personality traits based on your choices. These will be the main source of your strength. To harness them, you will have to act accordingly. Becoming an alcoholic means that you will be rewarded for getting drunk, but from that point being sober might prove to be unbearable.
"

Lets look at the later tiers in more detail.

If you want to catch up on Divinity games, the first three (Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, and Divinity 2) are in a bundle on Steam. Dragon Commander is 90% off, too. Original Sin 1 is 75% off but 2 isn't on sale.

It's part of a general Focus sale so Mars: War Logs, Technomancer, the Blood Bowl games, Game of Thrones RPG, Masters of Anima, and Styx are on sale, too. Vampyr is 33% off, which ain't bad for a game that came out in early June.

There's also a sale stuck to the Tokyo games fest. NieR:Automata is half off - though that's still $30.

Its repetitive but i liked it very much, for me it was one of the greatest games in 2015

Back
Top Bottom