Has Grimoire released yet ?

this friday I believe.......or is it next friday?

Has Cleve raised his head up lately? Been a long time in between news flashes.

These days he's working on the absolute last of the micro issues of the Grimoire Greenlight video.

Don't know what to say but according to latest indigogo update Grimoire is complete. I guess babies can fly after all.

From Gamebanshee (I couldn't open indigogo update): "An update on IndieGoGo informs us that … all that's left now is to finish a promo video and identify distribution avenues"

This. Could. Still. Take. Some.

Time.

pibbur who on principle won't believe this. But who now has decided to buy the game, maybe not to play it, but to be part of … something.

PS: Don't know if babies can fly, but pigs can.
Bve7cWsCAAA1ZHe.jpg

But not necessarily where you want them to.
DS.

Yeah, even if finished I would'nt be surprised if the actual release didn't happen before 2022.

Yeah, even if finished I would'nt be surprised if the actual release didn't happen before 2022.

I just read about the Orion spacecraft on Wikipedia. First planned manned expedition using this is one in 2023, but NASA hopes to get it going a bit before that, in 2021. OTOH, there is also rumours that it may be postponed until 2024.

Time for betting? A poll (don't know how to set up that)? Who's first: Orion or Grimoire?

pibbur who at the age of 62 hopes to see at least one of them in the years he has left.

An hour ago:
This is not the Steam Greenlight demo in it's final form. This is the update for the backers on IndieGoGo. After some consultation with my crack team of media promotional experts I have decided that the Steam Greenlight video will be a little more conventional. This is for the elite backers on IndieGoGo. A little too cerebral for Steam.
-> Grimoire Final Promo

Ahh, so the game includes voice acting.

Well, he seems to have some self irony. :)

pibbur who had (to a lesser degree the same feeling) after finishing his master's degree.

Last edited:
Wtf. Is it done? Already?

Has Grimoire released yet ?
It's a scam. Which is too bad, because it actually looks like it could be fun.

not counting the cheesy voice over, the game play video looks pretty good. Now to see if an actual game comes of it.

Even if it turned out to be the best game of all time and if playing it meant you could live forever I would not support that ass clown.

Back
Top Bottom