WotR Wrath of the Righteous alpha key giveaway

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
P

purpleblob

I have a spare alpha key for Wrath of the Righteous so I'm running a small giveaway. Any registered users who are interested in winning the key, please say so in this thread - I will randomly select 1 winner for the key on Saturday, 25 July.

Edit: the key is for Steam only.

Last edited:
I have a spare alpha key for Wrath of the Righteous so I'm running a small giveaway. Any registered users who are interested in winning the key, please say so in this thread - I will randomly select 1 winner for the key on Saturday, 25 July.
Thanks @purpleblob; add my name to the list. :highfive:

I am posting only to say that is so nice of you Blob!

I would love to play but so torn as I did beta in the first game and burned me out a bit. I can only imagine what an alpha stage would do to me.

So only posting so show support for WOT! Go Owlcats! :)

I am posting only to say that is so nice of you Blob!

I would love to play but so torn as I did beta in the first game and burned me out a bit. I can only imagine what an alpha stage would do to me.

So only posting so show support for WOT! Go Owlcats! :)

Yes, go Owlcats! :) I also played Kingmaker beta and I can tell you WotR alpha is much more polished (at least from my experience).

@booboo; and @Couchpotato; I forgot to note, alpha key is for Steam only - I fixed the original post too.

I usually like to mess around with alphas and betas but I haven’t played the first game yet so I wouldn’t want to get in to the second one.

Nice gesture though, Purple. :)

I usually like to mess around with alphas and betas but I haven’t played the first game yet so I wouldn’t want to get in to the second one.

Nice gesture though, Purple. :)

Just letting you know, WotR isn't a direct sequel to Kingmaker so you can enjoy WotR without having to experience Kingmaker first :p

Yes, go Owlcats! :) I also played Kingmaker beta and I can tell you WotR alpha is much more polished (at least from my experience).

@booboo; and @Couchpotato; I forgot to note, alpha key is for Steam only - I fixed the original post too.

I'm fluent (makes sign agaisnt invoking Fluent ;) in most platforms, so steam is good too:)

1 more day left - at this point couch and booboo has 50% chance to win the key ;)

And the key goes to… @booboo;

Congrats :) I will PM you the key today when I get home.

Edit: Key is sent to you, @booboo;

Last edited:
Congrats Bobo. Do share your opinion in a PM as you can't publicly.:biggrin:

@Couchpotato; Wish I had 2 spare alpha keys :(

I will do another giveaway if I ever have any spare keys to share in future :)

Thanks @purpleblob; ! The first time I have won anything in years…maybe 20? The first thing I ever won (in a raffle) was a small foam cushion in the 80's, from a furniture store :eek:…..

@couch - not sure what I can say
with the NDA
but I'll give it a play
and send the odd comment your way :biggrin:

@couch - not sure what I can say
with the NDA
but I'll give it a play
and send the odd comment your way :biggrin:
Any little crumbs and tidbits are welcome with the NDA.:(

Back
Top Bottom