Return of the Daily Smile

That's why I'm a dog person; they're obviously much more intelligent than cats!! :)

In DDO, Broccoli is the nectar of the gods !

Debateable.

One of my cats looked exactly like this...

Once I read: If you want to sit on the best chair in the house you will first have to move the cat.

So they are clearly more intelligent than dogs. And they don't stink when they come home on a rainy day....

That's why I'm a dog person; they're obviously much more intelligent than cats!! :)

And based on that statement can I assume that cats are more intelligent than australians? :)

an incarnation of pibbur who just couldn't resist this temptation.

PS. To those it may concern: Not all I say is to be taken seriously. DS.

42!! The number of reasons people prefer to live in Australia than anywhere else!! :) At least that's what cats say I believe!!!!

…Once I read: If you want to sit on the best chair in the house you will first have to move the cat. …
So true. My favourite chair is also the favourite chair of our cat. But we've reached an agreement. Whenever I approach the chair and point to the floor, she leaves (often while protesting). And whenever I leave the chair, she jumps on to it.

an incarnation of pibbur who admits that some times he has to apply brutal force (tilting the chair) to achieve his goal.

PS. As for cats versus dogs - the important issue is this: You have to train the puppy for a year to stop peeing on the floor. With a cat, just point at the litterbox. Problem solved. DS.

42!! The number of reasons people prefer to live in Australia than anywhere else!! :) At least that's what cats say I believe!!!!

42 reasons to live down under? Definitely an exaggeration.

an incarnation of pibbur who thought there were none. Except for the country being very thinly populated. And the kangaroos. And the inland taipan (imagine living in the country whith the most deadly snake of them all without killing anybody). And?

And also incidentally the number of people believing in these reasons.

In Sir Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels, the equivalent of Australia there is called either "XXXX" or "the counterweight continent".

You do realise that XXXX is the name of one of the most popular beers in the country!! :)

42 is the number of species that don't want to kill you. Which transalates to 42 reasons to spend time down under.

an incarmnation of pibbur who only kills spiders. And wasps. And some times flies.

Now I know. Next question: Where to get it (during these corona times).

an incarnation of pibbur who considers collecting beers with strange names.

It's also sold over here. The advertising slogan used to be: "Australians wouldn't give a XXXX for anything else."

So it might be an interesting addition to the collection. However, I would strongly advise resisting any temptation to drink the substance.

It's also sold over here. The advertising slogan used to be: "Australians wouldn't give a XXXX for anything else."

So it might be an interesting addition to the collection. However, I would strongly advise resisting any temptation to drink the substance.

It's from Queensland, what do you expect??

Back
Top Bottom