To twitch or not to twitch ...

P

pibbur who

… that is the question (not the ultimate one, I'm afraid).

The thing is: ESO offers me a free pet and mount if I link my ESO account with twitch prime. The question is: Do I want that?

I avoid anything that smells like social media like the black plague. And I'm not interesting in game streaming at all. And another question is: why does ESO/Zenimax want me to do it?

On the other hand, the mount looks nice, and I am one of the morons who appreciates things like that (but not at any price, if the cost is too high I don't buy).

8f22320a4156ba9555889e91e7584ed7.jpg

pibbur who would do anything for a lot of things but perhaps he won't do this.

EDIT: I said not at any price. The internet says the price is 10USD a month. I could of course subscribe, and then unsubscribe after a month, but … I think I have answered my question: I don't want that.

PS: For the watchers whose Norwegian leaves something to be desired: "Only Jarlsberg is Jarlsberg" (a tasty Norwegian cheese):. DS

Last edited:
If a drug dealer offered you a bonus freebie crate full of Jarlsberg if you "subscribe" to his "services", would you accept it?
For Jarlsberg (or the secret ingredient in it) - probably. For other things - not very probable.
Just don't. And watch the first minute of this review:

Confused? Here:
https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/09/29/assassins-creed-odyssey-ps4-xbox-pc-totinos-pizza/

Ouch!!!

pibbur who at first thought it was a joke, then a bad joke, then … ouch!

If you have amazon prime you get a free twitch subscription so that might solve your prpblem

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I don't have prime, and there's really no reason for me to get it, given that "Prime for Norway includes hundreds of videos on PrimeVideo.com. Most videos on Amazon.com are only available to watch in the United States"

pibbur whose TV/movie pusher is Netflix.

You don't have to pay for twitch if you don' t want to.

If you just want the ESO mount and pet, then create a twitch account and then link it with your ESO account and then watch their stream and thats it.

If you pay for twitch, then you don't get any adds, some free games and some other bits and bobs.

Back
Top Bottom