Two Worlds II - New Screens

I'd give G3 that prize, but to each his own I suppose.

In terms of immersion and fantasy-based settings, I think Oblivion with mods, visually, still beats anything out there and it's 5 years old.

Morrowind (with MGE + mods) beats it ;) and it's 8 years old(!) Oblivion lacks many of the shaders that MGE has. Modders FTW! :D

This game is looking really good. I wonder though. In the video, the guy was always running. Is there an option to walk?

I always thought that TW1 looked better than Oblivious, and was a "funner" RPG to boot, but I still think that it was better before they gimped the stacking and made it, essentially, useless.

Bottom line though, it's still an ARPG franchise although I must say that I think that I am looking forward to this one, but will wait and see what early purchasers have to say about it, especially the ones that seemed to have had similar opinions to mine of TW1.

Hope that the modding is easier/better and that some good things come of that, as that is what it'll take to really make this franchise shine. (Only mod that I ever used for TW1 was for housing. Gave up on trying to do it myself.)

Back
Top Bottom