Fallout 4 FO4 DLC: Pokemon!

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
This is not aprilfools.
http://www.vg247.com/2016/04/05/fallout-4s-wasteland-workshop-dlc-hits-next-week/
Fallout 4’s second add-on, Wasteland Workshop, will be available worldwide on Tuesday, April 12, on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. With Wasteland Workshop, you can design and set cages to capture live creatures – from raiders to Deathclaws. Tame them or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The Wasteland Workshop also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixie tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more.

I wanna be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause.

I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Pokemon, (gotta catch them all) its you and me
I know its my destiny
Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend

Pokemon, (gotta catch them all) a heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
(Po-ke-mon) Gotta catch 'em all

Speaking of fools, my wife was crazy enough to buy the Fallout 4 season pass from Best Buy and her Dlc code was to arrive via an e-mail. So, because there wasn't any dlc for months, she didn't make a big deal about the e-mail never arriving until a couple of weeks ago when the first one came out. The online version of Best Buy claimed she waited to long and there was nothing they could do to help her. She called the store and I ended up trudging down with the receipt where they refunded the Dlc and then rebilled it. After which, you guessed it, they said wait for a code to be e-mailed.

So, the second code never arrived and we called the online version of Best Buy again and the lady said she would expedite it and send us a fresh code. I even gave her my e-mail as well, just to be safe. As you can imagine, that code has never arrived either. :)

Sorry to hear that redman5427 as it happened to me a few times at Gamestop. :mad:

I remember purchasing a World of Warcraft collection at Best Buy, and lol and behold every activation key was invalid. I had to scan and e-mail my receipt to Blizzard.

That's why I will never purchase DLC, or any codes at a physical store anymore.

I think the point of the story is not a shop, but:
NEVER BUY SEASON PASS.
:evilgrin:

But maybe Best Buy is not guilty.
Do check your junk/trash/spam folder in e-mail client often. Recently I found out I got Hard West DLC freebie just because of that - as KS backer they e-mailed the key to me, but gmail thought it's a spam and moved it to junk automatically. I looked in there because I do it often, and it was a nice surprise!

I told her to only buy it from steam. We bought the physical disk from them so she could play right away and the disk only had like 5 gig on it and ended up downloading 25 gig.
Not sure there is a reason any more to buy games from a store

Do check your junk/trash/spam folder in e-mail client often.

Hehe. My silly wife has over twenty separate folders and I checked them all. Going back to october. Thanks Joxer

NEVER BUY SEASON PASS.

I think you really hit the real truth here. Myself, I now usually wait for game of the year.

I've never liked Best Buy, and I've had a lot of issues with them over the years. I avoid that store like the plague unless I've no alternative.

So the end of this story finally came to a close today when Best Buy finally fessed up and admitted that the Dlc price was upped to 49.00 and they couldnt give us the code because we had only paid 35. What they did do was hand over 50.00 on a Steam card so she can get her season pass. Yay!
So when did Dlc become so pricey?

So the end of this story finally came to a close today when Best Buy finally fessed up and admitted that the Dlc price was upped to 49.00 and they couldnt give us the code because we had only paid 35. What they did do was hand over 50.00 on a Steam card so she can get her season pass. Yay!
So when did Dlc become so pricey?

Bethesda raised the price a few weeks ago, but they warned in advance and kept the low price until then.

I'll say Best Buy excuse is BS though, they failed to deliver before the price was increased.

I fully agree. Over the years, I have bought a lot of product there.
What got me the most was the last girl today on the phone who proclaimed that they dont sell pc games and I must be thinking of xbox.

I've never liked Best Buy, and I've had a lot of issues with them over the years. I avoid that store like the plague unless I've no alternative.

They bought future shit(shop) up here. I don't think I have ever bought anything from either of them in years.

The download is a nice way to go on Steam for me. I haven't had do anything since I picked up the season pass. I just start up the game and find it all downloaded and ready to go. I actually forgot the Workshop was out this early and only realized it when I saw it showing in Nexus Mod Manager list.

I held off picking up the pass to the very end - I think they had a last chance thing after the game was out and I did it then. I don't like paying in advance unless I am sure I am happy with the game as a whole. Since I was I didn't mind some additional investment - if only for the sake of "completeness" in having a game. I suspect many sales get made on that psychological trait of many gamers.

Back
Top Bottom