Koikatsu Party (18+) becomes Steam's bestseller

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Did I write 18+ in the title? I did.
So unless you're 18 or older, shoo!

Sometimes, it happens that the site most notorios for sjw shills makes a decent article.
https://www.polygon.com/2019/7/24/20708786/koikatsu-party-steam-sex-game-patch-valve-sales
Valve released its monthly report of top-selling games on Tuesday, and while the list is largely composed of familiar faces and recent releases, one nugget might raise eyebrows: コイカツ! / Koikatsu Party, an anime game where you can build a “waifu” to exact specifications. The purpose of the game is to bed the people that you create.
So the bestseller on Steam is a game not translated (yet, I bet we'll see a mod with all the text in english soon) that's a character creator to the tiniest detail.
It's censored ofc, but as in other 18+ games on Steam, the uncensor "patch" is available (link in the article).

Not sure if I'll buy it today or when it's translated (but who needs translation for this?). :)
Careful though on when and where you'll play it, if you do. One of reviewers stated "my wife left me because of this game".

Feel free to throw rotten tomatoes on me now.

merlin.gif

Additional notes:
- this isn't a game really, there is no "lose" state, I dare to believe it's "immersive sim" :D
- I don't think this should be 18+, hormones go wild earlier, but if ESRB and PEGI believe this is more harmful than lootboxes so be it

Last edited:
No tomatoes at my house. Dumps Prego spheghetti sauce on joxer

So I take it you'll be getting a VR headset?

No.
Facebook or facebook's gadgetery has to get off on my property!

Back
Top Bottom