WotR More Than Nothing - Bug?

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

ILove2Play

Traveler
Hi Guys,

I really need your help. I'm trying to solve the More than Nothing quest, but I'm kind of stuck.
I've finished all the puzzles, collected all blue/green stones and put them into the middle Enigma puzzle. The green ones on the outside, the blues inside.
Then (yes, I had to watch a Youtube video...) the runes are supposed to lighten up and I have to step on some. But... they don't light up. What am I doing wrong?
I think I've been in every corner of the place, I don't know what else to do. See the pics, maybe you can find the mistake? (I had to cut the second picture to make it fit into the size restrictions, but there were only runes in the way)

Please help :'(

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 19
You know I spent over an hour pulling my hair out … well if I had any left … with this.

Turned out I had missed activating one of the water line pipes. Once I did all of a sudden the runes on the outer edge went purple and I was able to step on the correct ones to finish.

After you place the stones correctly you are supposed to step on the outer runes in a clockwise (doing it counter clockwise opens up a secret option) order. No matter how I stepped on them nothing happened. Finally realized I was missing a water line. They all went purple and was done. Drove me nuts.

You know I spent over an hour pulling my hair out … well if I had any left … with this.

Turned out I had missed activating one of the water line pipes. Once I did all of a sudden the runes on the outer edge went purple and I was able to step on the correct ones to finish.

After you place the stones correctly you are supposed to step on the outer runes in a clockwise (doing it counter clockwise opens up a secret option) order. No matter how I stepped on them nothing happened. Finally realized I was missing a water line. They all went purple and was done. Drove me nuts.

which waterlines? The things by the bigger doors (where you can press the button a couple of times?)
Do you have a picture of that?
I reeeeally want that crystal in the end and I'd hate to miss that.
But already thanks for the suggestion, I'll run around again, pressing everyting :D

Okay, now I'll know to press everything again! :D
But what exactly do you mean with waterlines? The thing you can press a couple of times which opened more doors than one?

Back
Top Bottom