Starfield - Gameplay - My Honest Opinion @ MrMattyPlays

I liked everything that was presented on Starfield. It feels authentic and what I would expect to see if indeed technology is developed enough for space travel. Looks like it is as if envisioned by 80s sci-fi movies and series (Space 1999). I like the colours, environments, equipment, suits, .. etc. which enhances this authenticity (and easy on the eyes compared to cartoony colours that saturate most games nowadays).

My main criticism of Starfield is that it's so short. I was really expected more than a four minute game after all these years of development. Maybe it was delayed so they can get that up to five or six minutes. That will help a lot. I'll probably skip it and wait for Starfield 2, though. Or at least until the first trailer so I can decide not to get that either.

Starfield 2 which will be released after Fallout 5 which will be relased after... You get it!

Not viable waiting for it :p

Just curious: Is this person somehow important? Everyone has an opinion about Starfield, just not sure what it takes to be newsworthy ;-)

I don't get it either.

I watched the video myself and make my own impressions. Looks good but IMO there's nowhere near enough real data to do anything but wildly speculate.

I surely don't need some random dude to explain a video to me or tell me their opinion or do that wild speculation for me.

Maybe this is part of the whole not wanting to think thing that's seriously infecting this country - seems to be a whole lot of people who would rather lean on a religion, a political party, or TV networks to run their lives and think for them - perhaps not being able to even think for yourself in regards to video game opinions is an extension of that.

I don't get it either.Maybe this is part of the whole not wanting to think thing that's seriously infecting this country - seems to be a whole lot of people who would rather lean on a religion, a political party, or TV networks to run their lives and think for them - perhaps not being able to even think for yourself in regards to video game opinions is an extension of that.

Many content creators are making that for a living, and they know people like to speculate so it's an opportunity to create another video. Maybe even that not making a video on a hot topic would be perceived as strange for their fans?

I've seen the pattern with several youtubers, first they make videos on their specialty and it's all good, then they try to enlarge their domain, and often they start discussing on rumours or interpreting trailers. Sadly they are not always well informed, or don't take the time to do enough research to make it interesting or informative.

I have no idea about this one, I don't know him. To be fair, the title clearly shows it's wild speculation and nothing more.

Many content creators are making that for a living, and they know people like to speculate so it's an opportunity to create another video. Maybe even that not making a video on a hot topic would be perceived as strange for their fans?

I've seen the pattern with several youtubers, first they make videos on their specialty and it's all good, then they try to enlarge their domain, and often they start discussing on rumours or interpreting trailers. Sadly they are not always well informed, or don't take the time to do enough research to make it interesting or informative.

I have no idea about this one, I don't know him. To be fair, the title clearly shows it's wild speculation and nothing more.

As bizarre as this sounds you are absolutely right....there is a large audience that is hoping this fails, wants this to be bad....they are catering to that crowd for ad revenue.

When bethesda was bought by MS it really upset some sony players to the point it was a bit over the top.

As bizarre as this sounds you are absolutely right….there is a large audience that is hoping this fails, wants this to be bad….they are catering to that crowd for ad revenue.

When bethesda was bought by MS it really upset some sony players to the point it was a bit over the top.

I'm not talking about expectation in one way or another, and I don't think Vogar was either. It's more about making (empty) content about it when it's obvious and people should see that by themselves, or when there's still nothing to conclude yet.

But yes, I guess it's possible to detect a trend in what people expect and start cozying up to them.

Back
Top Bottom